Vero Beach

aksmith83

Earning My Ears
Are there any great family friendly hotels other than Disney near Vero? Would love to go check it out in Feb but don't have any more DVC points so would be looking to use Marriott or Starwood hotel since I have those points.

Will it be warm enough for the beach in Feb?

There is not a whole lot at Vero Beach. You would have to search the Marriott and Starwood websites to see if they have anything close, but I'm a little doubtful. Most of the hotels on the beach at Vero are small independents.

There is not a whole lot at Vero Beach. You would have to search the Marriott and Starwood websites to see if they have anything close, but I'm a little doubtful. Most of the hotels on the beach at Vero are small independents.

That's a good point. The only Marriott/Starwood resorts near Vero Beach are further south. There's the Hutchison Island Marriott Beach Resort or the Vistana Beach Resort (Starwood) in Jensen Beach, FL.

The "Treasure Coast" of Florida (which includes Vero Beach) is a bit of a dead spot for both Marriott and Starwood. Their hotels in that region tend to be limited service (like Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Four Points), usually located off Interstate 95 and not on the ocean.

Unless dead-set on the Atlantic Coast, you will likely find more options heading west to the greater Tampa Bay area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter