Vero Beach...

ANTSS2001

<font color=deeppink>Talented Poet<br><font color=
anybody have pictures of Vero beach??? we are planning to go for the 1st time this summer and was wondering if you can shed some light about the resort...

TIA

we did this in oct. 90 miles from mco to VB. about 1 1/2 hour. Love the resort.

we did this in oct. 90 miles from mco to VB. about 1 1/2 hour. Love the resort.

yes... planning to go to WDW from Friday to Tuesday... the Tuesday to Friday at Vero Beach then back to MCO in May 08 I requested for the ocean view deluxe room...

My husband and I love Vero Beach so much... we got married there this past July! The resort is beautiful but completely different from WDW. Our first visit we stayed at SSR and then went onto VB. It is very relaxing with none of the hustle and bustle of WDW. We love the deluxe ocean view rooms because we like to stay in the main lodge.

One drawback is that there are only two restaurants at the resort. You have to drive 5-10 minutes to get to the main strip of Vero Beach but there are a lot more dining and shopping options. The people there are wonderful! My husband and I were dating when we first visited and met some great people. When we were married there in July some of our Vero Beach friends came to the wedding. It's a great town if you like to just hang out and relax. There's not a lot of fanfare.

Hope you enjoy your visit!

We are planning our 1st trip to VB this summer. Are the restaurants at the resort crowded? Can we just walk in or do we need ADR's?

This is an amazing thread. We will be visiting VB for the first time in May.

Starbox -- I sent you a PM re chairswaping. There will be three of us -- May 2nd through 9th.

Although I am a Disney kid -- having been to Disneyland countless times and WDW several times, including sx weeks last year, I am unfamiliar with VB. I would appreciate any insights anyone can give me.

This is so exciting -- Can't wait to enjoy this "new" adventure. Only 14 more weeks! :cool1:

Leslye

My husband and I love Vero Beach so much... we got married there this past July! The resort is beautiful but completely different from WDW.

Hope you enjoy your visit!

this is the main reason I am planning to go there... soon to be husband want to get marry in a beach resort but we dont have time nor the money to go outside US and I want a Disney location so we agreed on VB!!!

We spent several days at VB in late December / early January. Here's our trip report thread. Several photos, too.

cool.. thanks for the link!!!:goodvibes

Great thread...we are making our first trip to VB in May/June.

At WDW we live in denim shorts and tees, even in the restaurants. Is this acceptable attire at VB?

Also, does anyone know if there is a 2008 chair swap?

Thanks.

Great thread...we are making our first trip to VB in May/June.

At WDW we live in denim shorts and tees, even in the restaurants. Is this acceptable attire at VB?

We moved to Vero Beach from Ohio 2 years ago and I haven't worn a pair of long pants since I have been here. So to answer your question.....YES!

We moved to Vero Beach from Ohio 2 years ago and I haven't worn a pair of long pants since I have been here. So to answer your question.....YES!

I am so jealous!!!!!! Was looking at houses there on the internet yesterday, nice 3/2 rancher for $169,000!!! Now, about work....:dance3: Guess my annual visit to VB resort will have to do for now!:wizard:

this is the main reason I am planning to go there... soon to be husband want to get marry in a beach resort but we dont have time nor the money to go outside US and I want a Disney location so we agreed on VB!!!

cool.. thanks for the link!!!:goodvibes

Wow, congrats Timmy.

We're hoping to go to Vero Beach in October.

Wow, congrats Timmy.

We're hoping to go to Vero Beach in October.

LOL Did you noticed the line .. soon to be... instead of Fiancee ??? well he has not giving the ring yet but he's been discussing wedding location :faint::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter