• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach ?

luvourpumpkins

Earning My Ears
Has any one gone to Vero in Oct or Nov? I am trying to decide when to go and I was wondering if it was still nice in Nov. We want to spend a few days there and then go back and stay at the VWL. We like going to Disney in Nov so we can see the Christmas decorations, but I wasn't sure if that was a good time for Vero or would Oct be better. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

We've done VB for a week in November/December... The weather is nice, but the temperature can be hit or miss for swimming...

They keep the pool fairly well heated, but if that wind switches just right, the temps can drop.. If I remember correctly, there was only a day or two where the air was too cold to swim...

The VB Christmas decorations are also quite nice... That Christmas tree in the lobby is something to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter