• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach Restaurant

DMRick

I prefer to be tagless!
OK, so this isn't totally Disney. We are going from DW to Vero Beach to meet friends and check it out. Can someone suggest a nice place to have lunch in that area? Not necessarily right in the Disney Hotel..but near it. Thanks!

The Ocean Grill

From Disney Vero Beach Resort

Head south on A1A from the resort. You will stay on A1A for about 8 miles until you arrive at the intersection named Rt. 60/Beachland Boulevard. (The Northern Trust Bank is on your left). Turn left onto Rt. 60/Beachland Boulevard, and follow to the ocean (about two and a half blocks). When you are looking at the ocean, we are the building on your right.

Sounds scruptious. Might be a bit pricey for lunch for others..but I think it sounds great! Thanks.

Help..I need a new suggestion. The above mentioned place isn't open for lunch on weekends, and we are going on a weekend. Darn..and I'm running out of time to set this up, since we leave Friday. Anyone have ideas for me in Vero Beach? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter