Vero Beach question

carm424

Earning My Ears
We are so excited to be heading to Vero in a couple weeks to end our summer vacation season :(
I was wondering if the beach area has any community beach toys for the kids, or will I have to buy some at the dollar store near by?
Thanks everyone!
:teacher: :wave2:pirate:princess:

We are so excited to be heading to Vero in a couple weeks to end our summer vacation season :(
I was wondering if the beach area has any community beach toys for the kids, or will I have to buy some at the dollar store near by?
Thanks everyone!

I never saw any community beach toys when we've been to Vero. If you buy a kids meal at the pool counter service restaurant, it comes in a plastic pail with a shovel. We had stacks of them by the end of our trip. We also bought boogie boards at the Publix, which was cheaper than renting them for multiple days. We love Vero -- have fun! :goodvibes

We were just ther this past June and there were no community beach toys but there are community pool toys!'

I would definitely recommend stopping off at a store before you arrive to bring those types of things with you - unless you plan to buy kids' meals by the pool and then you will get stacks of buckets just like the previous person said. They're great for collecting sea shells! :)

Thanks everyone!

We will be there from the 18th through the 23rd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter