Vero Beach Poolside?

Sorry, can't answer, but I, too, would like to know this.
We have two OVIRs booked beginning August 23! :banana:

I'd just like to point out.....they sell dolewhips. :)

OMG, I am SOOO excited! I NEVER ever have gotten a dole whip in the parks and now I can finally try one as I relax, even though I have no idea of what they are LOL

I am sure my dm, who is also coming with us, has never had one either.

Thanks!

Sorry, can't answer, but I, too, would like to know this.
We have two OVIRs booked beginning August 23! :banana:

We have 2 OVIRs booked the exact day! The Inn had a bar on the second floor that was pretty busy last year too for evening cocktails.

We have 2 OVIRs booked the exact day! The Inn had a bar on the second floor that was pretty busy last year too for evening cocktails.

I guess we will see you there! We originally had a dedicated two-bedroom for July 23 but my mom (karensi) is undergoing surgery on July 16 so we had to change our ressie until after the operation (she is also coming with us).
I changed my ressie last week and was only able to get two OVIRs so I took them and was happy we were able to get something.

See you on the beach and at the bar. I didn't know VB also had a bar, good to know! :banana:

The poolside bar/grille is very convenient. My personal favorites are the Margarita and the Long Island Iced Tea (best value). I really wish they had a Margarita refill spout at the refill station (right next to the bar) :)

I really wish they had a Margarita refill spout at the refill station (right next to the bar) :)
A "Margarita refill spout" ...now THERE's a concept!

I'm starting to think you could live in South Florida, Rob!

"Wasted away again at the Margarita Spout...lookin' for my lost shaker of salt..."

[ETA] "Some people claim that there's a wOman to blame, but I know...it could be my fault!"

I guess we will see you there! We originally had a dedicated two-bedroom for July 23 but my mom (karensi) is undergoing surgery on July 16 so we had to change our ressie until after the operation (she is also coming with us).
I changed my ressie last week and was only able to get two OVIRs so I took them and was happy we were able to get something.

See you on the beach and at the bar. I didn't know VB also had a bar, good to know! :banana:

I had the OVIR last August and really liked it. My mother is also coming along this trip. See you soon!

We stayed at Vero a few years ago in an OVIR and loved it. You could hear the ocean. It was so relaxing. There is a bar by the pool and a great place to sit and watch the ocean called the Green Cabin room. You can sit inside, there is a bar inside and there are a few table outside on the balcony overlooking the ocean. They have some food, pizzas, a burger and a few other items. We are going to HH, BWV and KEY WEST, Fl, in October and I just called today to see what was available for Vero for one nite. I might extend the vacation by a day to stay there. DH just:rolleyes: and said OK if I want to he'll take the extra day. It is our 30th. wedding anniversary. I have all of our plans made, so I can't wait. But we did love Vero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter