Vero Beach Pool Hours?

Sasphnx

Earning My Ears
Hi there. I have checked the VB info thread but did not see the hours of the pool posted (may have missed it) - can anyone tell me how late the pool is typically open? Thank you.

As I recall they opened at 8 and closed at 10 in the evening. We were there about a year ago, so it might have changed, but not by much I am sure. I know we got in the hot tub after that and mickey did not send anyone to run us out, but I am sure with the slides etc. they may be worried about kids going in after with no lifeguards so probably watch the pool

As I recall they opened at 8 and closed at 10 in the evening. We were there about a year ago, so it might have changed, but not by much I am sure. I know we got in the hot tub after that and mickey did not send anyone to run us out, but I am sure with the slides etc. they may be worried about kids going in after with no lifeguards so probably watch the pool
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter