Vero Beach Ocean View Inn Room at 7 months??

Pocahantas

DIS Veteran
We have decided we would like to spend a few days at Vero Beach next summer after our Disney cruise which would be the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night after Memorial Day. What are my chances of getting an Ocean View Inn Room at 7 months out?????

We checked out Saturday of Memorial Day weekend this year. We made the reservation 4 months in advance. :thumbsup2

We stayed Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of Memorial Day week this year, and had no problem getting a room at 7 Months out.

I think you'll be fine. Just don't be like my DMom, who decided 1 month away that she wanted to join us, over Memorial weekend one year. That just didn't happen, not for points or money!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Oh, I plan to call day by day right at my 7 month window! Thanks everyone for your input.

I think you will be fine. We book for Spring Break at 7 months and have not had any trouble. We have always gotten the accomodations we wanted. Have a great trip.:goodvibes

We just booked for New Years at Vero Beach at a little under 7 months for the Ocean View Inn Room. We've not stayed at Vero and I haven't read much about it, but I was actually a little surprised that we not only got the room category we wanted (ocean view inn), we got all the nights we wanted (arrive Sun - leave Fri) of New Year's week.

good luck, and as others have said, do day-by-day to be sure.

We have decided we would like to spend a few days at Vero Beach next summer after our Disney cruise which would be the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night after Memorial Day. What are my chances of getting an Ocean View Inn Room at 7 months out?????

Since that is not VB peak season, it should not be a problem. last Summer we booked for June at 4 months with no problem, but of course I'm also interested in others recent experiences.

I stayed there for a few days as a non-DVC member back in 2000 (early November, I think). I loved it there. I still remember that vacation as the one where I came back most rested and refreshed. I loved just sitting poolside and reading. I'm so glad that I'll be getting back there this September. (I hope the weather is good; that's hurricane season.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter