vero beach newbie questions

pickles

<font color=red>Just call me Capt. Barbossa-someon
we are thinking of doing maybe 2 days at vero as part of our next disney vacation.

questions are

we usually take ME...how do we get to vero from MCO? and if we go to vero and then back to MCO, can we then take ME to disney?

Husband wanted to know if vero has a ddp?

he also wanted to know what eating places are there and what price range?

anything else you care to share..good links with info etc is appreciated

thanks

The TIW card is accepted at The Green Cabin Room, Shutter's and Sonya's with the exception of Sunday Brunch.

Your answer to ME could be found on the Transportation board, I think you can get it after you drop off your rental car.

For our last two VB visits, we've not eaten out except for the Orchid Island Pizza that's just across the street. In the past, we've enjoyed Squid Lips and Captain Hiram's, but it's been at least 4 years since we've eaten at either.

Bobbi:goodvibes

the only transportaion to vero is a rental car.no me to vero,maybe to the airport after u drop the car off but u could drive to the airport with the car. don't think disney will give u me ..

Yes, no ME to Vero, but I'm pretty sure if you drop a rental car at the airport you would be able to get ME to WDW from MCO. Or if that's not possible, try to get a rental car at MCO for your Vero Time and arrange to drop it off near WDW, for instance at the CarCare Center, or the Hilton (Avis).

We did Vero on the front end of one of our August trips. Rented a car at the airport and dropped it off at the Swan. It was nice to get our groceries ourselves. We ate at Squid Lips and cooked on our Villa.

any links to vero beach info like allears is for disney?

any links to vero beach info like allears is for disney?

There is a Vero Beach Owners and Lovers thread on the Mousecellaneus Board. It has extensive info on Vero and nearby restaurants and attractions. YOu will get more answers there as well.

Vero isn't far from palm beach airport. We actually flew into Palm beach one year to save ourselves over $300 in airfare and it was only a 3 hour drive to Orlando. So that airport may be another option for you and you can rent a car there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter