• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach- Looking for Pics

Love That Stitch

Stitch Kingdom!
I am heading to Vero Beach and was hoping to see some pictures of specific things. I have seen the general threads with all the beautiful pictures of the resort (I am so excited! It looks gorgeous!)

I was hoping to get some opinions and pictures of the beach chairs/lounges/umbrellas and cabanas. We like to be pampered so I am sure we will be going with the lounges. Does anyone have any pictures? Are they just standard lounges and umbrellas?

What about the cabanas? Are they worth the money? How private? and again, a picture would be divine!

Also, what about renting body boards from an outside facility? Are there any places that do that? We figured we could get a better deal by doing a week rental with a facility.

Any other general suggestions would be welcomed! Thank you!

I don't have pictures, but the lounges and umbrellas are pretty standard fare. The lounges have seen better days, but with the cushions they're not bad, but certainly not luxurious.... I haven't seen the cabanas so can't comment on those

For boogie boards, I'd suggest a trip to the local Publix or Walmart (north on route 1). You can buy some very nice boards for minimal cost versus renting every day... just my opinion..

We have never rented beach equipment, but from sight I have to agree that it is your standard stuff. This is NOT DVC/Disney rentals, it is third party. I have to agree with the boogie board also. Unless you're a serious rider, your basic floating board will work. Here are the rental rates from a few years ago.

veroSunrise017.jpg

:beach:

I have some pictures, but I'll have to wait 'til I get home to upload them.

Wonderful pics! Thank you so much for them! The resort looks absolutely wonderful. We are looking for a quiet relaxing trip and I think this will suit us perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter