• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VERO BEACH INFO

jedspad

Mouseketeer
Just booked Vero Beach for 6 nights in June for our family. There will be 9 of us in all. Probably driving down from Indiana. DH and I spent a few days there several years ago, so I need updated info. We will have 2 15 year olds and a 20 year old grandchildren and our kids. Suggestions on things to do and see. Also any good places to eat. We will do some cooking but will probably eat out a few times too. Thanks!

We like kayaking at Sebastian Inlet.

In June you should also be watching the beach at night for turtles digging nests and laying eggs. In the mornings, go out for an early beach walks to read the 'turtle tracks.'

The Treasure Museum at the state park, the Navy seal museum in ft. pierce. Kayak and dolphin tours. and just relaxing and having fun. There are lot of fun poolside activities. You can also rent bikes and ride for miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter