• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach Easter Activities

trpenn10

Earning My Ears
We are staying at VB for the first time in April. We will be there for Easter. Does anyone know if the resort does anyting? Easter egg hunts? or any activities for the kids?

They have "Easter" activities such as egg hunts and crafts. There is also a Easter brunch.

We are staying at VB for the first time in April. We will be there for Easter. Does anyone know if the resort does anyting? Easter egg hunts? or any activities for the kids?

Have you found out anythign on Easter activities? I will be there 04/21 - 04/27.

two years ago the white rabbit from alice in wonderland was in the lobby for pictures. there was a big easter egg hunt in the morning with tons of plastic eggs around the resort. kids turned them into the staff for candy. if you found one of the big golden eggs, you get a much better prize. they had a nice easter brunch throughout the day. dj and games by the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter