Vero Beach Dining

never2L8

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me where I can get update menus for restaurants at VB. WDWIG.COM has very outdated ones and we are trying to decide where to eat. A lot of suggestions for Ocean Grill. We actually sent our Aunt & Uncle there on us for their last visit to the area. They brought us back the menus. We are also looking for some small shack type place on the beach or something. Any suggestions?

I haven't seen any shack's along the beach with the exception of the snack bar at Jaycee Beach (down not far from the Ocean Grill) that looks like it might have good burgers, etc. (Haven't eaten there.)

Captain Hiram's gets a lot of good reviews from folks here --- again, I haven't tried it yet.

Captain Hiram's

We tried Capt. Hiram's on our last visit. It was very good!

We love the food at the resort but now we also like to go off site to other local places.

We can't go to VB without going to Casey's Place at least twice. It's the local lunch place and they have sandwiches, hot dogs, etc. Seating is picnic tables out front. It's one of our favorite places in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter