• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach Character Dining

mickeyhunter

DIS Veteran
I read on the Vero Beach website that they offer a Goofy character breakfast on Saturday's only. I remember there being a Pirate character experience at Vero on Monday's. Does this still happen? If so, does anyone have any information about it?

I've never been, but can verify they still occur. We're going in November and I called and booked both of these. Goofy's pirate dinner on Monday night and Goofy/Donald breakfast Saturday morning.

Hi
To book these, do you call Vero directly or member services? If its direct, would you please share the number?
Thanks!

You would call the resort directly at 1-772-234-2000 - ask for dining.
Also don't forget the brunch on sundays - a fantastic spread!

On the character dinning how long does breakfast last? We have ressies at 730am we need to be on the road by 830am for our cruise out of Miami.

I think the character breakfast is $15.95 served family style. There is also a seafood Bufett on Thursday too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter