Vero Beach Chair Share

sjleyoung

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I will be at Vero Beach May 8 - May 12 if anyone is interested in sharing the cost of two beach chairs and an umbrella. Let me know.

Thanks,
Sue

Hello,

I will be at Vero Beach May 8 - May 12 if anyone is interested in sharing the cost of two beach chairs and an umbrella. Let me know.

Thanks,
Sue

Hello Sue,

Here is a link to the VB thread that shows what DIS members we know are going to VB.

And then here is a link to the VB chair swap thread. Anyone on the first list, but not on the second might be someone you would send a PM to about this.

I noticed that maburke is there two days after you for two weeks and they are in the chair swap only for the second week they are there so it seems logical they would be interested in having chairs for that first week also.

Good luck :thumbsup2

Hello Sue,

Here is a link to the VB thread that shows what DIS members we know are going to VB.

And then here is a link to the VB chair swap thread. Anyone on the first list, but not on the second might be someone you would send a PM to about this.

I noticed that maburke is there two days after you for two weeks and they are in the chair swap only for the second week they are there so it seems logical they would be interested in having chairs for that first week also.

Good luck :thumbsup2

Wow, to think someone is tracking my vacation more closely than I am! I had not noticed the typo until Rob's post: I am arriving 5/24, not 5/14. So I am set for beach stuff for my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter