Vero Beach Beach Chair/Umbrella "Hand me Downs"?

TheRobbs

Mouseketeer
Hi There,

Looking for someone that might be checking out on Tuesday July 10th at Vero Beach that will be passing on their beach gear.. We check in that morning. Two years ago we were lucky enough to have a family leaving the day checked in and they gave them to us for our stay. We then passed them on the day we left. :-)

Anyway, If not or we dont find anyone there that day "passing" them on, Im sure we will buy some and pass them on Friday July 13th.

Let me know either way. If you have something to share great, if not let me know if you check in on the 13th of July and I will pass mine on to you.

Safe Travels, All!!

Sean

AND, if we do have to buy some, can anyone recommend where to find these items fairly cheap in the area? Thanks!!

Hi there,
We were at Vero in May and purchased cute beach chairs at Publix for 9 dollars a chair. Unsure if they had umbrellas. We passed ours on and I am not sure if they are being used currently.
Have a great trip!
Kristin

We just got back from wonderful Vero. This will be helpful for future guests. We found a pile of beach items by the bike racks near our villa that the house keeping staff places there and every so often they start a new pile. Yours to barrow.

We just got back from wonderful Vero. This will be helpful for future guests. We found a pile of beach items by the bike racks near our villa that the house keeping staff places there and every so often they start a new pile. Yours to barrow.

Thanks for this info! :flower3: We'll be there in 27 days! We'll check out the bike rack area first before renting. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter