• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach 2014 Information & Adoration Thread

Were there special Thanksgiving activities?

Yes. Check my pics in first few pages of this thread. They had a lovely buffet dinner, arts and crafts, and Donald and Santa Goofy were in lobby taking pics (which I was told is a very rare treat).

Just a heads up, I linked some Disney World tickets to my Vero Beach stay and was able to add fastpass+ at 60 days out.

So, we are at our 7-day countdown, checking in one week from today. I checked out the 10-day forecast and there is an 80% chance of rain on Wednesday. We have two 19 yo boys and 11 yo girl. Besides the typical movie and treasure museum, what kind of rainy day activities are there to do? (yes we will have a rental car.)

If you are going to another DVC resort in Orlando after you leave VERO beach, will they transfer your bags for you? I assume no, but thought I would check to see if anyone has done that before.

My wait list for a one bedroom came through! I was skeptical since we are going in August but paid off:)

Yes we started out 5 days Boardwalk and bought mugs there. We bought them for the two week period and they worked when we moved to Vero.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Where in VB did you get refills? We're doing Saratoga prior to VB.

I'll be there with DW, DD11, DS9, DD6, and DS4. Arrive 6/12 and leave 6/16. Looking forward to it!

Finally heading back to VERO .. Sept 11-13 :cool1:
Inn room ocean view just DH and me

:beach:Only 11 days to go before we are at Vero Beach!! Only there 2 nights, but wanted to give our girls a couple beach days before heading to WDW! I am getting excited:yay:

If anyone is leaving on the 22nd and wants to get rid of chairs, etc...just let me know!

Has anyone stayed at Vero for XMas/New Years' week? Was it boring? We have 2 kids 5 and 8 and we live locally so they aren't super drawn by the beach. Will it be warm enough for the pool most days? That pool was too warm the last time I was there (August), so I think they heat it and/or it's very shallow and gets a lot of direct sun. How is it in Dec.?

Just a heads up, I linked some Disney World tickets to my Vero Beach stay and was able to add fastpass+ at 60 days out.

Hoping this is the case for our trip in October. We're spending 2 days at VB before heading to AKV for a week. Being able to book Fastpass+ 2 days before I thought we could would be great.

We are doing BLT, a cruise then Vero then coming back to BLT I am wondering of hey will count this all as one stay for me to do my fast pass or not.

We are doing BLT, a cruise then Vero then coming back to BLT I am wondering of hey will count this all as one stay for me to do my fast pass or not.

No, I do not think so. Because we are doing almost the same thing as you and I got all separate material for each stay, along with having to pick to sets of Magic Bands.

We are staying at OKW, then VB...then cruise then back to OKW for one night.
We just received 3 separate correspondence in the mail for our 3 separate resort stays. And earlier, as I said, we choose 2 sets of Magic bands for both stays at OKW.

We are not doing the parks, but I guess they use MB for everything now.

Have a great trip.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter