Verizon Disney Guide

cherepikr

mcky-luvr
Does anyone know what happened to the proposed Verizon collaboration with Disney on a phone application? I have not heard any news since November.

I'd like to know about this too. I was just trying to find some information on this the other night and came up empty handed. :confused3

Does anyone know what happened to the proposed Verizon collaboration with Disney on a phone application? I have not heard any news since November.

1- Announce Test

2- Test

3- Test over

4- Wait

5- Nothing

6- ??

While I was at Epcot on Saturday I noticed several different families huddling around a cell phone and listening to what sounded like a Disney Character. I was wondering if it was some sort of GPS informational thing you can do at different points in the park - sort of like the Talking Mickey doll. I was in the World Showcase when I saw this happen about 3 different times - the people were concentrating, so I didn't want to interrupt to ask. Anyone know what this is?

While I was at Epcot on Saturday I noticed several different families huddling around a cell phone and listening to what sounded like a Disney Character. I was wondering if it was some sort of GPS informational thing you can do at different points in the park - sort of like the Talking Mickey doll. I was in the World Showcase when I saw this happen about 3 different times - the people were concentrating, so I didn't want to interrupt to ask. Anyone know what this is?

That's the Kim Possible game.

Pix and info.

MORE.

That's the Kim Possible game.

Pix and info.

MORE.

wow - and i thought i knew the world showcase inside & out. looks like a fun game to keep the kids interested when touring the world showcase. i can attest that none of the villains were hiding at the bottom of any world showcase adult beverages. i checked all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter