• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Verandahs

Anna114

Pluto Rocks!
Maybe someone could help me out. I was just looking to book the 10/15/16 cruise out of NY. We have never sailed on a Disney ship before. Are all of the verandahs enclosed like the pictures show? If you are sitting down I assume you can't see over the wall. Have I got this right? I can't imagine sitting on a verandah and not watching the ocean go by, it's part of the reason you get a balcony.... right?

On the Magic the only verandah's that are enclosed with a white wall are cat 7 - Navigator Verandah. Cat 6 also have a white wall where you are not able to see out while you are sitting. The rest of the verandahs (cat 5,4 and concierge) are clear plexiglass where you can see out.

On the Magic the only verandah's that are enclosed with a white wall are cat 7 - Navigator Verandah. Cat 6 also have a white wall where you are not able to see out while you are sitting. The rest of the verandahs (cat 5,4 and concierge) are clear plexiglass where you can see out.
Thank you so much for the info.

Maybe someone could help me out. I was just looking to book the 10/15/16 cruise out of NY. We have never sailed on a Disney ship before. Are all of the verandahs enclosed like the pictures show? If you are sitting down I assume you can't see over the wall. Have I got this right? I can't imagine sitting on a verandah and not watching the ocean go by, it's part of the reason you get a balcony.... right?

This was our view on the Disney Dream, deck 8, midship! We really enjoyed our verandah!

Attachments

• IMG_6774.JPG
    IMG_6774.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 57

Holy moly what a great view. That's what I'm going for! I put a room on hold in Cat 5 so we can get what we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter