• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Verandah room

Perfect! Thanks for the quick reply... now we just need to decide if that extra space is worth $800. My wife is very keen on having a little larger room, especially for our first cruise!

We were on the Dream, stateroom 10660 and LOVED it! Never noticed any noise above us and the views from the verandah were spectacular to say the least.

DisneyDreamOurStateroom2.jpg

We had 9120 in July when we sailed on the Dream. It was awesome! Got the 4A by default because there wasn't anything left! But it was a great problem to run into! Want to do it again but will end up moving our summer break up to spring break because the cost has now gone through the roof for the Fantasy!

Glad to hear that you liked 10660. We are booked in 10658 and can't wait.:cool1::banana:

We were in 10504 and loved it! The views were great, never noticed noise and the best part was our amazing view of the bridge! Captain Henry would occasionally wave at my dd and she thought that was the coolest thing ever (so did I!) :goodvibes

WOW!!!! :thumbsup2
Thanks so much for all the room ideas!!!!!! This will help a ton!:thumbsup2

Booked the Magic for the family in June :woohoo: and now need to book the Fantasy for July while my girls are visiting my ex dh.

We were in 7632 on the Dream (4C). It was mid-ship about 1/2 way between the mid and aft elevators. That made it easy to go whichever direction was closest to our destination.

It was starboard side so we had a beautiful view of Castaway Cay. It was a non-connecting room also and in between two decks of room, so no outside noise at all.

We tried to book the same room on the Fantasy in 2013 but it was already taken (so we booked the room on Deck 8, right above it).

We have 8188 on the Fantasy next year but I'm seriously considering a deluxe family oceanview (porthole) for future cruises. You still get extra space and I love the round tub with rain shower. I've never had a verandah and from what I've heard, once you do it it's hard to go back...so we will see!

Inside of room 6568 on the Dream:

And the view:

We were right by the elevators/stairs, and as you can see, on the 6th deck just above some lifeboats. The location was so convenient, being able to pop out to the stairs/elevator in 5 seconds.

Inside of room 6568 on the Dream:

And the view:

We were right by the elevators/stairs, and as you can see, on the 6th deck just above some lifeboats. The location was so convenient, being able to pop out to the stairs/elevator in 5 seconds.

That's what I need for my next cruise, good wide-angle. Great photos!

go metros, I rented a fisheye for the trip (my wide angle was in the shop) and I loved it so much that I want to sell my wide angle (after I paid almost $300 to have it fixed!) to buy a fisheye instead. if it's not in budget to buy before your next trip, rent and you won't be disappointed. I used rentglass.com because they had the best overall price between rental and shipping, and insurance is included.

go metros, I rented a fisheye for the trip (my wide angle was in the shop) and I loved it so much that I want to sell my wide angle (after I paid almost $300 to have it fixed!) to buy a fisheye instead. if it's not in budget to buy before your next trip, rent and you won't be disappointed. I used rentglass.com because they had the best overall price between rental and shipping, and insurance is included.

Thanks for that. I've used rentglass before and you're spot on.

LOVED 7122 on the Dream (it is PORT SIDE,) it is a Cat 4C Deluxe oceanview with veranda. It is connected to 7124.

Similarly, we stayed in 7110 on the Dream and LOVED the location. Quiet, great sized room, high enough above the lifeboats that they didn't feel like they were obstructing our view, and convenient to 2 banks of elevators. We've booked nearly the exact same location/room for our Fantasy cruise.

We were on the Dream, stateroom 10660 and LOVED it! Never noticed any noise above us and the views from the verandah were spectacular to say the least.

DisneyDreamOurStateroom2.jpg

We just booked 10660 for B2B cruises over Christmas 2013. Thanks for the great comments. Were there any loungers on the veranda?

We just booked yesterday for Christmas 2013. We are in room 6124, anyone have info or pics of this room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter