• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Verandah Man Has His Verandah, After All!!!" Thank You DCL!!!

My daughter and I are laughing at ourselves because we were actually teary- eyed over your post!!! It made our day!! We go to Disney quite often but are taking our first cruise in November.
Have a wonderful time!!

Hey Veranda man! You know....the only problwm with those upgrades is......the next cruise you won't want anything less then that cat..5!! hahahah It happens to us all the time!! ;) Thank god we didn't start out with the Walt Suite!! hahahahah :eek:

I'm very happy for you!
Travis

Andy... we just got back from the 7/12 Eastern Magic.. and were upgraded (from a cat. 8 to cat 5) to the exact same room 7116... we left it in good shape! the verandah is fantastic... let the magic begin!!! have a great trip!

Originally posted by TriciaT
:bounce: Andy I am so excited for you and your family...I just have goosebumps! That is wonderful news! It couldn't have happened to a nicer family!

How's everyone else on our cruise holding up? I am afraid I can't concentrate on real life anymore...I am just too excited. I made our name tags tonight(somebody please tell me they are also wearing name tags to the Dismeet or dh will kill me). With our extra string and home depot Mickey heads, I made matching luggage tags for us also.

If anyone sees me at the airport with my lime green luggage tags, please say hello.

Mary, are you still on the same flight as us, or did you change?

Trish:Pinkbounc

Trish,

I made us matching lime green t-shirts (that's a surprise), with names on the upper left front side of the shirts.

Originally posted by jan lyn
Andy... we just got back from the 7/12 Eastern Magic.. and were upgraded (from a cat. 8 to cat 5) to the exact same room 7116... we left it in good shape! the verandah is fantastic... let the magic begin!!! have a great trip!

Oh, the "MAGIC" has already begun!!!

Thanks for taking care of the room!!!

Now, I just have to find a way to get some sleep tonight, I might have to hit my DW's Ambien. LOL!!!

As quoted from Verandah Man:

I'm still floating on Cloud 9

No, Andy, you are now floating on Cloud 5 (due to recent upgrade).

What wonderful news for you and your family. I am sure you will have a great time.

While onboard sprinkle some PD for me. we are booked in 2 Category 9's in November. Since they are connecting, I really don't expect anything to happen, but it would be great if it did!

Andy,

That is wonderful news!! What a great wish to come true!!

I'll keep praying, wishing and keeping my fingers crossed for one, but not holding my breath.

I'm still floating on Cloud 9

No, Andy, you are now floating on Cloud 5 (due to recent upgrade).

Hey, I didn't think of it that way, I like your thinking!!!

:Pinkbounc

This made my day! I am so happy for you and your family. What a nice touch to the beginning of a "Magical" trip!

You deserve it!

:earseek:

If anyone deserves an upgrade you do, Andy!!! Enjoy your cruise even more now!!! Can't wait to read your report. :)

We are so happy for you and your family. Maybe you can spread some luck to us so that we can get our doc's. Didn't have a chance today. Will call DVC tomorrow and maybe things will be magical for us. See you on the ship!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So Happy for You!!!

Hope you and yours have a great time. Enjoy!:bounce:

As a personal recipient of Andy's well known generosity and kindness I was delighted to hear this news. Noone deserved it more!

Originally posted by mjbarnard
As a personal recipient of Andy's well known generosity and kindness I was delighted to hear this news. Noone deserved it more!

Thank You Matthew and everyone else again for your kind words. I finally crashed about 9pm last night, and just woke up a 2:45am this morning. I feel so well rested, and eager to get on that ship, now more than ever. Only 3 short more weeks to go!!!

I would also like to thank the powers at be, if they are reading this, for this truly remarkable gift, you have no idea, how this has touched my heart.

Looking forward to an amazing time aboard the MAGIC.

My Best to All!!!

Couldn't Happen To A Nicer Guy!

VerandahMan, I am kind of new to the DIS boards and even I know to always read your posts. It was because of you that I was able to get the right room for my family. The information and support you so freely give cannot be fully repaid by anyone here on earth. You deserve the upgrades and sooo much more. Congratulations, Verandahman, have a fantastic vacation!

Originally posted by Ursula's Mom
You have done such nice things for others on this board (and I am sure for everyone else you meet!), I am so glad that you received an upgrade! Congrats and have a good time!

Andy, this says it all - what goes around, comes around!

Thank you DISNEY for seeing the wonderful man we have come to know and love and gifting him with this wonderful surprise!!!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter