Verandah Category Differences

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
What are the differences in the verandah categories? I see the difference in square feet (246 v 299), but other than that is it just the deck you are on? Is it worth paying more to be on a higher deck? Thanks!

Personally, I find it better to determine if I want to be aft, or forward more than if I want to be higher or lower.

Obviously, there is demand for staterooms on higher decks because they are able to charge more for them. I much preferred the old way of booking by only numbered categories. The whole A, B, C, D thing is just more confusing! I still call the 1 bedrooms on the Magic and Wonder Cat. 3s instead of T or whatever they are now!

What are the differences in the verandah categories? I see the difference in square feet (246 v 299), but other than that is it just the deck you are on? Is it worth paying more to be on a higher deck? Thanks!

The verandas on the dream deck 5 were huge. I booked deck 5 to be near the kids clubs for easy check in and check out. Midship rooms have less movement. But as to be up higher it is really just what you like I would not necessary pay more money to be higher on the ship

The verandas on the dream deck 5 were huge. I booked deck 5 to be near the kids clubs for easy check in and check out. Midship rooms have less movement. But as to be up higher it is really just what you like I would not necessary pay more money to be higher on the ship

Only the 5E category rooms had the extra large verandahs on deck 5. These have now been re-categorized to 4E.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter