Vera Bradley outlet in Orlando

kleubanks

Mouseketeer
Can anyone share the patterns they have seen in the last couple of weeks? Making a quick trip to Orlando and I need to "study" before I go!

Thanks!

We were just there last week. Go to the Vera Bradley site and click on the sale tab. Then click on the purses and look at the sale colors. This is what they have in the store. But, a word of caution. The bags are only 25% off in the outlet store. Right now they're about 20% off on the Vera Bradley website, so if you must have the bag right then and there, it's an ok deal. However, the sale patterns have been on sale recently on the website (new years weekend) for 40% off + an additional 10% off if you ordered on New Year's day. I suspect they'll go a bit cheaper again for president's day weekend. So just be aware that the outlet may not be the cheapest price point and check the websites prices before you shop ;)

The previous post has many valid points. I was at the VB Outlet two weekends ago, and for Winter Clearance/MLK weekend, everything in the store was an additional 25% off. However, without that extra 25% off, the typical outlet prices did not seem to me to be super bargains compared to the sale color pricing on the website.

Thanks for the heads up. The only time I usually buy is during the sales. I was hoping to find a couple of small pieces that I'd like, but don't want to pay shipping on.

Make sure you get the savings book at the outlets (show AAA card or print voucher off premium outlets VIP coupons page.). I am not sure about the Orlando Premium Outlets location, but the coupon book at the Vera outlet at Wrentham Premium Outlets in MA gets you an extra 25% off your highest price item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter