• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vera Bradley new patterns

bamamom

DIS Veteran
Does Vera Bradley ever put the new patterns on sale? My DD loves the new canterberry patterns but its pricey when its not on sale :rolleyes1 I wanted to get her some travel pieces for Christmas and she wants the smartphone wristlet.. but was hoping for a sale:goodvibes... I looked at the duffels today...I thought they had inside pockets? :confused3

Thanks!!

I have a $20 off $75 purchase code, if you would like it I can pm it to you.

Also Vera Bradley is on QVC Today's Special Value. It is a big tote and you can get it in the canterbury.

Vera Bradley is having a great sale. Take an additional 25% off sale merchandise. If you spend $125, you get a free $49 tote (including new colors). Also free shipping with a $75 purchase and there is a coupon code for $30 off $100 purchase which stacks.

Coupon code: AUTUMN

I got 5 bags for $70!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter