• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vera Bradley lovers... help would be appreciated!

I have the "Saddle Up" bag, which is a great purse! It has two deep pockets on the outside (or actually just under the flap, which fit my sunglasses and iphone perfectly. Or keys and wallet. Or whatever I have to get to quickly!:)

The inside has a zipper pocket and 3 small pockets (for pen, gum, ID wallet, etc.) The strap is adjustable, and I used it as a crossbody purse at Disey when we went out to nice places. During the days in the parks, I used a backpack for everything.

:upsidedow

Thanks for this info! I think the Saddle Up is so cute and was wondering about it!

I love the Little Betsy's. They are the perfect size (for me) and have a ton of pockets.

I halso have 2 backpacks in the Kinsington and Mod Floral Pink that sit unused in my closet. I did use the Kensington for a few weeks but I think I only used the Mod for about a couple of days. They have a ton of room and pockets. I guess I should sell them on ebay.

I used to adore VB bags but my love for them is starting to dissolve due to the over popularity of them.

My favorite is my Miller bag for travel. It's great for carry-on and has multiple slip-in pockets throughout the inner perimeter of the bag (similar to how the Betsy bag has all the pockets inside).

I have an old Villager bag which is great if you want or need to carry more items. It too has the pockets all in the inside and you can fit several magazines and a light sweater inside.

My hipster is probably my most rarely used item as it doesn't hold as much and I tend to be one who carries loads around.

I love my Backpack purse! It does hold a lot and makes it easy since I can strap it on and go.

I have another bag that my sister gave me for my birthday but have never used it because I don't like the pattern and I don't even know which style it is!

I've bought many bags for my mom and wouldn't mind having some of them. The Bowler is huge with loads of pockets and has a zipper that goes half-way down so it's so easy to open wide. The Bucket Tote is wide open with just a snap/magnet at the top so I don't care for it as much. It's also not as 'thick' so you can't get as much in it. Love the Betsy bag which has already been mentioned.

As for accessories I have many. The Tech case is great to hold a Blackberry phone or a point-and-shoot camera. I also have one for work which I keep in my laptop bag and it holds my many USB jump drives and my code generator for my work VPN. The cosmetic cases I love because they are lined and I don't have to worry about leakage if a bottle pops open. I've got a couple of zip around wallets plus mini-zip wallet and prefer the larger of them. The Reader's Case is great for the sunglasses attachment for my glasses.

I'm sure I have other pieces which I've forgotten to mention!

I have the Saddle Up. It is a nice size and I love that I can wear it across my body for shopping. I also have the mini-hipster I think? It's very small but perfect for some cash,credit cards, camera, lipstick. For Christmas I bought myself a huge tote bag. I don't know the name but it is very roomy, no zipper. I think it may be disontinued:confused3 Oh, I remember it's the super tote!

I have several large Tic Tac Totes. They are the perfect tote bag. I cannot believe they were discontinued. :headache:

Hmmm... sounds like I need to look at the Saddle Up bags.

To the PP who said they list the dimensions-- I realize that but it doesn't do anything for me. I want to know more than the size!

For example, I thought the Stephanie would be perfect! I was all set to order it when I decided to go look at one in stores and HATED it. I don't like how stiff it is.

I'm still hoping SOMEONE has an On the Go!!

I also have the Large Duffel and the Get Carried Away bag. They will help me NOT check any bags when I fly to AZ next week! :yay:

How big is the Carried Away. That is the bag I want next. Which pattern did you get? I'm thinking of getting Call me Coral in this bag.

I have the Saddle Up. It is a nice size and I love that I can wear it across my body for shopping. I also have the mini-hipster I think? It's very small but perfect for some cash,credit cards, camera, lipstick. For Christmas I bought myself a huge tote bag. I don't know the name but it is very roomy, no zipper. I think it may be disontinued:confused3 Oh, I remember it's the super tote!

I also have a mini-hipster and love it. It's my everyday purse and is actually a bit big for the amount of stuff I carry. :laughing:

It was perfect for WDW ~ it held my camera, cell, chapstick and a small bit of cash. It was also great that I could sling it across my body, so I didn't have to worry about it falling off my shoulder and I could access it without taking it off. :)

How big is the Carried Away. That is the bag I want next. Which pattern did you get? I'm thinking of getting Call me Coral in this bag.

I got both the Large Duffel and the Get Carried Away in Calypso, because I wasn't sure I wanted too bright of a pattern. About two weeks later they came out with the new summer patterns, and I love Night and Day!!! Call me Coral is one of my favorites too!

How big is it... well, let's just say it's so big that shortly after it arrived, I had a dream that I could climb into it and sit down. :rotfl: Now I can't actually do this, but seriously, it's the biggest tote I've ever seen! In fact, I was able to put my previous "biggest tote ever" right inside of this one, with room to spare. :laughing:

I bring my pillow with me when I travel, because I can't sleep on other pillows. I put my pillow in the tote (normal size bed pillow) to see how it would fit, and it took up half or less of the space in the tote! :banana:

I did a Google search for images, and found one where someone has the tote over there shoulder
20160_247672621529_5813901529_31973.jpg

Luv2Scrap: you are too funny!! Thank you so much for the pic and feedback. I am sooo buying this tote. I love it in the green too. But I'm a Paprika girl too so I have to think about this.

Luv2Scrap: you are too funny!! Thank you so much for the pic and feedback. I am sooo buying this tote. I love it in the green too. But I'm a Paprika girl too so I have to think about this.

Glad I could enable... err...I mean, help you! :laughing:

I've got a libby that I love as a vacation/shopping trip purse.

It will hold a wristlet (the standard coach ones) my sunglasses, either an ipod or a camera and my keys. sanatizer goes in the front pocket and i tend to carry my cell phone in my pants pocket but I can put it in the purse if I squeeze. The zip on the back makes a great money pouch.

My mom has a villager and she loves the room, but it is a shoulder bag for sure.

The lunch bag I will probably not buy again as it stains inside really easily and while it is "clean" I don't like the stains.

Just got the hipster for another vacation bag. So I'm little worried about the height and how easy it will be to get in and out. I think it will hold plenty as I carry a mininum of items anyway, but it seems a little deep.

ok, I just ordered the super tote using the discount posted earlier. We're going to CA this summer and I wanted to use it for a carry on. We will still check bags, because I do not travel light; there's no way I can fit my toiletries in one quart size bag:eek: but I will at least pack some extra clothes and some basic toiletry necessities in my carry on bag. I never used to do this but last trip our luggage was delayed so I figure it really is a good idea to carry these things now.:rolleyes1

I have been debating about getting for little while now and this just pushed in the right (or wrong??:laughing:) direction. I know I don't really need it but I just can't resist it! Thanks for the discount code!

Anyone have one of the large hobos yet?? I really really like it.

I usually want a purse with a zipper (read: my kid likes to dump it upside down and as previously stated, I carry a lot of junk with me) but I'm really, really, really digging the Call me Coral one.

Of course, I still want something in Raspberry Fizz. But if I got both, I could use the discount code... :lmao:

Thanks for the positive Saddle Up reviews. I'm definitely going to pick one up, but will wait for a sale or retiring pattern!

Thanks for the positive Saddle Up reviews. I'm definitely going to pick one up, but will wait for a sale or retiring pattern!

A few patterns are on sale for $45 right now. Caffe latte(that's what I have) green cupcakes, pink cupcakes, razzberry fizz, puccini and I think one more..maybe yellowbird?

Okay, sorry if I missed it, I just went back through the thread and didn't see...

Anyone have just the traditional "Handbag"?? It seems the dimensions are close to that of the "On the Go" but it just seems as though it'd be bigger.

I have the traditional handbag (well, actually my mom stole it from me. I have it in Raspberry Fizz).

It's really great for ornagazation with alot of inside pockets.
I can fit my wallet, my all in one wristlet, a small cosmetic bag, my cell phone, and I'm sure more stuff but I know that much at least.

I have 2 on the go that I love. I have used them for travel, and they hold a lot. They have 2 side pockets on the outside, a outside zipper pocket, and inside pockets. I like that it has a adjustable strap. I also have saddle up, which I love too. I had a old style (discontinute style) with a snap closure, but the material ripped by the snap, and this one has a magnet closure that works great.

I also have a zip tall tote that is wonderful for travel, many pockets, and it holds much more than I thought. I could use it as a purse too, but it is larger than I usually carry.

I like the adjustable strap, as it is cold a lot in MI, and so I usually have a jacket, sweatshirt etc on and the other straps just seem too short for me.

The large duffle is wonderful for a weekend trip, and holds a lot, we can use it for mine and DH stuff for a weekend.

Is it tall enough to put like a small paperback in? I like to carry my Kindle and want a purse that it'll fit in- it gets junk all over it in the diaper bag.

I'm liking the look of it so I think I might get it! In Raspberry Fizz! lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter