• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vera Bradley Carry-ons

I love love love my Weekender! It's been on many Disney trips & always goes under the seat. We have an outlet 45 min. from here & I'm like a kid in a candy store in it. It's often 40% off plus if you're an outlet VIP (you can sign up online) sometimes they'll let you use the 25% off one item at Vera coupon on top of the 40% off. That blows my mind & I have such a hard time deciding what I want with that aweseome deal!

I am so thankful for all of the insight I have received. I think I am hooked and may have to pick up the matching weekenders. We do travel a lot and think this would probably be a very good investment anyway. Have to check to see when the next sale is.... Oh boy how a savings can turn into an expense.. Lol!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!

I purchased the Weekender a couple of months ago. I will be using it for the 1st time on our upcoming Disney trip. I really like the size thus far!!

Carla

I accidently lied... Mine is the Metropolitan and I'm glad because it is smaller than the Weekender. ;)

Carla

I've travelled frequently with my weekender and never had a problem with it fitting under the seat. Most recently I used my Vera messenger bag and it was fabulous, I cant wait to see the Mickey Vera patterns when they come out later this year.

Personally I use my Vera (day and night print) tote when I'm traveling for work, and I check the rest of my bags. I just bought the Weekender in Plum Crazy for our Disney Cruise in April and am planning on using it as my carry on so I don't have to go through my carefully packed suitcases when we stay at the port the night before we sail, and then to fill with some adult beverages so I can carry them on the ship.

Honestly, no matter what Vera you buy, you can't go wrong. I looked into the Grand Traveler, but for what I was looking for, it was too big, and if I have the room, I will definitely overpack and then be mad at myself when it's too heavy and I have to go from the door, to the very last gate at the furthest concourse at the airport(because that's how my luck goes when I fly)

I'm so glad to see other people love Vera as much as I do.

P.S. Have you seen these?? http://www.disney-world-personal-shopper.com/2013/03/vera-bradley-disney-line-bags-purses.html

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter