Vera Bradley bags

sarahgirl

Mouseketeer
I am headed to DL/DCA next week and am wondering where can I purchase the disney Vera Bradley bags?

I was there last week and got mine at the Fantasia Gift shop at the DLH. I saw them at the WOD in DTD as well. I didn't see them on any of the shops on Main Street, but I wasn't really looking as I had bought mine right when we arrived!

Make sure to check the options available at Disneystore.com before you leave. I spoke with a CM at Disney Clothiers on Main Street this past Monday, and she said that almost all her stock had been pulled and sent to Orlando. She said that she wasn't told the reason, because her supply had been selling well, but she sent me to WOD in DtD. The supply there was sparse, too. Even with the new design debuting this week, she did not know if any new shipments would be sent to DLR. So check the online styles and patterns first. That way, if DLR doesn't have what you want, you could still get it online.

I got mine at Elias and Co 2 weeks ago. They were at the far end, closest to Carthay Circle, right as you enter. I also saw them at WOD and the Emporium.

Disneystore.com should be getting more in stock, according to the CM who spoke with me. You can try contacting Merchandise Guest Services to see if they can get you a specific color/style bag, in case you can't find what you want in the parks. The CM told me that the stock had just been pulled and sent to Orlando, so it doesn't surprise me that there were lots of bags available as recently as 2 weeks ago. I bought my first bags 3 weeks ago, and the displays were full then. On Monday, there were only 2 duffle bags at Disney Clothiers (the first CM I asked didn't even know what Vera Bradley bags were -- he kept pointing me to the Dooneys). At WOD, there were a few backpacks, 2 mini hipsters (pink only), and a few duffles -- all looking bedraggled and picked over. The CM hoped she was wrong (I hope so, too), but she wanted to warn me what was going on.

Perhaps they all got pulled on Monday but this past Sunday (10/27) there was a decent selection and quantity in Elias & Co in DCA.

Please don't ask me for details of styles because they're not really my thing so I didn't look too closely...but there were definitely at least 2 different prints (white and pink backgrounds) and several styles.

Is the new blue and green design in the parks yet? We got here tonight, and I was going to get one of the other designs, but I really like the blue and green pattern.

Perhaps they all got pulled on Monday but this past Sunday (10/27) there was a decent selection and quantity in Elias & Co in DCA.

Please don't ask me for details of styles because they're not really my thing so I didn't look too closely...but there were definitely at least 2 different prints (white and pink backgrounds) and several styles.

Sounds like DCA may be a better bet for finding the VB bags for now. I haven't looked there yet, but will try to stop in Elias & Co. this weekend. Which pattern is the white background? I thought only two patterns made up the first release, black and pink. I asked the CM at Disney Clothiers about the new blue print, and she knew what I was referring to, but said that she had not received any word on whether DLR would be receiving a shipment. If I see them in the parks this weekend, I'll update here.

Sounds like DCA may be a better bet for finding the VB bags for now. I haven't looked there yet, but will try to stop in Elias & Co. this weekend. Which pattern is the white background? I thought only two patterns made up the first release, black and pink. I asked the CM at Disney Clothiers about the new blue print, and she knew what I was referring to, but said that she had not received any word on whether DLR would be receiving a shipment. If I see them in the parks this weekend, I'll update here.

Must have been black then, sorry! Thought I remembered white. FOR SURE saw pink and one other pattern though :)

I received the Vera Bradley bag I ordered from Disney. com today and they sent me the wrong one. :sad1: I ordered the Midnight with Mickey mini-hipster and instead received the large tote bag. Instead of two ornaments I also ordered, the package included a box of Christmas cards, so obviously two orders were mixed up. They are sold out of the Midnight with Mickey hipster, so I opted for the pink one in its place. I'm told the replacement package should take 7-9 business days and we leave for Disneyland in 9 business days. Cutting it close. :scared:

I received the Vera Bradley bag I ordered from Disney. com today and they sent me the wrong one. :sad1: I ordered the Midnight with Mickey mini-hipster and instead received the large tote bag. Instead of two ornaments I also ordered, the package included a box of Christmas cards, so obviously two orders were mixed up. They are sold out of the Midnight with Mickey hipster, so I opted for the pink one in its place. I'm told the replacement package should take 7-9 business days and we leave for Disneyland in 9 business days. Cutting it close. :scared:

I would be so disappointed if they did that with my order! :(

OK, checked at Elias & Co. tonight. The display for VB bags is small -- so small I had trouble finding it. There were a few duffle bags (black and pink, mostly pink). No hipsters or mini hipsters, no wallets, no card holders. The CM at the register said that there was no back stock, it had been shipped to Orlando. She had not seen the new blue print nor had she heard anything about a shipment. She suggested trying Vault 28 and online. In DL, Disney Clothiers still has the 3 duffles left from Monday -- 1 black and 2 pink. WOD has not restocked their VB display.

Yes, they have them, but as of last week and even last night the supply was very limited and most of the bags available were pink. Did you see that the stock was resupplied and that both colors were available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter