Vera Bradley 50%off!

Fran,
Many adults carry Vera Bradley bags, and they are also popular with the college girls. There are so many styles and would make great gifts!

Thank you- got dd a hipster for xmas, cargo sling & zip id case for my girlfriend, and a ditty bag and cell phone case for her two teen daughters! Great xmas gifts!

Thanks! My DD(10) and Goddaughter(11) will love the Christmas gifts I just bought. I just got them both a cargo sling, small cosmetic bag, coin purse and mini zip wallet and spent (with shipping)123.24. DD is getting everything in Capri Blue and Goddaughter is getting everything in Pink Elephants.

DD(12) doesn't care for Vera Bradley so I can't get her anything. I have to sit down and make my Christmas shopping list today. I may be back later for more gifts!

Why does the budget board always cost money?!:rotfl:

What is the size like for the cool keeper? Would it work as a lunchbag also (I'm thinking this would make a great "prize" for our Christmas white elephant game-we always throw in a few good gifts as surprises)

I'm thinking about getting a few teachers gifts but I'm torn. I love my vera bags but they aren't hugely popular here. I have found that people either love her or hate her (the shame :laughing: )
For those of you getting gifts are you doing it because you know the recipient will like them, or is it just because?

I am getting them because I know that they will love them.

They would be great for DD12 but she really has never shown interest in them so I will not spend the $$.

If I received them as a gift I would appreciate the thought but I am not really a Vera Bradley person. More of a Coach girl here...and it better be black!

I would only get them if I knew the person well...I agree that people either lover or hate them! But a teacher may apreciate it more then another candle or body lotion set!

I'm thinking about getting a few teachers gifts but I'm torn. I love my vera bags but they aren't hugely popular here. I have found that people either love her or hate her (the shame :laughing: )
For those of you getting gifts are you doing it because you know the recipient will like them, or is it just because?

In my case, I got them for people that have asked for them. I got one for my niece, one for my DD, one for my DDIL and one for my DM. My niece had talked about them when she was at our house and my DD talks about getting another one. My DDIL loves purses and while she also likes Coach bags, she likes these too and since Coach is out of our budget this year, it will be a Vera Bradley instead. The only one I am not 100% sure about is my DM, but since she gets all of hers at Goodwill, I am sure she will enjoy a new purse!

I ordered the Seaside Tote (I hope, I found it after I placed my order but I sent a note to ask them to add it), 2 cargo slings in Mesa Red and 2 Lindsays in Java Blue :) Since I've not bought a new purse in like 3 years I am going to keep one (maybe two ooohh aahhhh) and give the rest as Christmas presents. Thanks for the heads up!

My seaside tote came today and it's great!

I wasn't expecting the gift box and tissue. For my orders that had multiple bags, will they put one bag in each box? A lot of my bags are for other people and the box/tissue thing looks nice.

My seaside tote came today and it's great!

I wasn't expecting the gift box and tissue. For my orders that had multiple bags, will they put one bag in each box? A lot of my bags are for other people and the box/tissue thing looks nice.

All my items came in one box.

I was impressed at how my purchase arrived as well. I got the seaside tote too. I am thinking of leaving the price tag on there when I give it to my MIL. Tacky? ;) :laughing:

I have purchased handmade bags for years off of sellers on ebay, let me tell you they are just as good and even better then these. Just check on ebay under totes and they hundreds of different sellers totes will come up. I just purchased three today for 73.00 this was with shipping. I got a tote handbag for fall, one for Christmas and a pink breast cancer tote bag for my daughter for Christmas to carry around books and such.. Not putting down Vera just getting some good budget minded purses out there..:flower3:

I ended up getting 8 of the $25 bags. 4 are going to my mom who has always wanted a real Vera bag (I got her seaside, mesa red, peacock and mod blue) for Christmas. I haven't bought a new purse for myself in years so I also got 4 for me :) I am keeping a seaside, mesa red, java blue and a raspberry fizz. I can't wait until the rest of them come in!

(and yes, I'll keep the tags on hers so I can tell her about the deal...that is part of the present lol)

Ebay has some cute baby bag tote like things too!

I have purchased handmade bags for years off of sellers on ebay, let me tell you they are just as good and even better then these. Just check on ebay under totes and they hundreds of different sellers totes will come up. I just purchased three today for 73.00 this was with shipping. I got a tote handbag for fall, one for Christmas and a pink breast cancer tote bag for my daughter for Christmas to carry around books and such.. Not putting down Vera just getting some good budget minded purses out there..:flower3:

What is the size like for the cool keeper? Would it work as a lunchbag also (I'm thinking this would make a great "prize" for our Christmas white elephant game-we always throw in a few good gifts as surprises)

the cool keeper is small. I have a hard time fitting everything in it. Go for the one with the foldover flap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter