• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vera Bradley 50%off!

fakereadhed

The Tag Fairy has me on "ignore"!
Up to 50%(some more than 50%)in sale category while supplies last.
http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ViewCategory.aspx?dept=400&

I picked up this for a $25 Christmas present:Lindsay

Hipster $25

Mother's Apron $10

Cell phone case $10

Cargo sling $25(was $90)

Just picked up a couple of Christmas presents for the nieces at 15/each. And a cargo sling for me.

Thanks

Thanks for the tip....TRYING to order a few gifts (& for me too)...but the dang website is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow I'm dis'ing inbetween it loading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused3

Thanks- I just picked up 5 Christmas gifts!!

Anyone know about the Cool Keeper? Is it a good size? I'm thinking teacher's gifts? Can't beat that price!

I think I'll get my Stepmother one of those pretty aprons and a subscription to Cooking Light for Christmas :cool1:

Thanks so much! My mom has been wanting a Miller bag for quite awhile, but didn't want to spend the $$. Guess what she's getting for Christmas??

Thanks so much! My mom has been wanting a Miller bag for quite awhile, but didn't want to spend the $$. Guess what she's getting for Christmas??

i have the miller bag & its FABULOUS us it for disney all the time...just treated myself to a new tote, wallet & id case with shipping UNDER $50 !!!!! i have never seen these prices in the store !!!! FYI its only on the retiring fabrics

$216 later..... I was going to the sale last week in Fort Wayne, but I couldn't justify the money for gas. I paid $16 for shipping which was much cheaper than I would have spent on gas!

I got chirstmas for 4 people plus a few things for myself. I did notice as I was shopping last night, I spent a couple of hours, they were changing prices and availability on several things. I was only able to get one cargo sling because the price went up on a couple of them.

Woo hoo:banana:

I just got DD a new pocketbook, matching cell phone case and matching reversible belt!!! Plus a few things for myself ;)

Plus I spent over $75 and I got a FREE High School Musical 3 movie pass!!!!!!

Can't beat that!!!!

Thank you for letting us know!

i have the miller bag & its FABULOUS us it for disney all the time...just treated myself to a new tote, wallet & id case with shipping UNDER $50 !!!!! i have never seen these prices in the store !!!! FYI its only on the retiring fabrics

I have two millers that I use for Disney all the time. I also use them when I go to visit Mom and that's how she came to want one too!

Retired fabrics at 1/2 price work just fine for me!!! I think I'm going to order 2 more...one for DD, who is always traveling somewhere, and one for DDIL, who can use it as a diaper bag. I'm so excited!!!! :banana:

Thanks! Got my daughter the lunchbox that matches her backpack!

1 christmas present down - too many to go! :faint:

Has anyone had the cargo sling bag? Is it really huge? I am torn between the bowler style or the cargo. Measurements have me thinking it is huge, but I love the length of the strap and all the pockets?

Opinions please? I really want a less common style, but big enough. I am a Mom and you know how that can be.

Mrs. Disney Ron

A BIG THANK YOU to the original poster! Bought a lunch bag, wallet, hipster, tote bag and ID wallet in Botanica for my college DD! Then checked with my mom and she bought the messenger and large duffel bag for her! She will love her Christmas presents!
And don't forget to go thru Upromise for 3% back.:goodvibes

Has anyone had the cargo sling bag? Is it really huge? I am torn between the bowler style or the cargo. Measurements have me thinking it is huge, but I love the length of the strap and all the pockets?

Opinions please? I really want a less common style, but big enough. I am a Mom and you know how that can be.

Mrs. Disney Ron

I don't know about the cargo sling bag, but I have a bowler and it's nice because it has a long zip pocket in the back that is large enough to hold kids stuff(change of clothes for preschooler, wipes, and metal cars ;) )and I still have tons of room for my stuff in the main area and the three pockets inside. I love mine!

Forgive me.... I am not familiar with Vera Bradley.

Who's carrying these purses?
Lunchbags?

Is it just school aged kids? Or adults too?

Just looking for some info, cuz I am online Christmas shopping and they have some great deals. I got myself one of the aprons.

Thanks
Fran

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter