Vera Bradley 25%, free tote & shipping plus $30 off $100

I didn't save my order number either. I went into my history and was able to pull up my order summery page. Try that.

I did try that (after you suggested it :) ), but it didn't work. I ended up doing Live Chat and asking it there was a record of my order. My order was received so it's all good!

Does anyone how to find out where each bag is made at? I love the little hipster it is the perfect size for me. Looked all over and couldn't find where it was made at!

Does anyone how to find out where each bag is made at? I love the little hipster it is the perfect size for me. Looked all over and couldn't find where it was made at!

I just looked at the 3 items I just received yesterday. The Miller tote is made in the USA!! However, the Frannie bag and cosmetic bag are both made in China.

Maybe chat with a Vera rep and they can assist you.
Denise

China for my hipster

My DH bought me for Christmas in Berry Paisley
Grand Traveler
Large Duffle
DS teacher break away lanyard
All were on sale extra 25% off
He got me the tote for free in ribbons. Used Autumn code for another $30 off. Shipping free. Came to a little over $100 for $283 worth of product. I am going to be happy on Christmas. First time I bought luggage in 40 years. I still have the hard case type with no wheels. Thank you for the heads up.

I showed my husband and told him it could be my christmas present. He said, "Can't you shove everything into your pocket?":rolleyes2

:rotfl: Men! :rolleyes2:

Thanks for the heads up for this! I noticed too that for the tote bag offer, you only have to get $125 worth pre-discounts. It didn't let me chose what color tote I got but it was the cranberry cobalt. The tote is listed as a $49 value.
So I got over $125 worth of sale items plus the tote bag for around $73 with the sale discount, the free shipping and the $30 off! :cool1:

:thumbsup2

Many thanks, it more than made up for WDW not having the bag I wanted in stock!
Funny the more I look at the VB WDW patterns the less I like them anyway!lol

Glad to hear it.

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been looking for a bag for our trip next month and this was just the kind of deal I have been waiting for. :thumbsup2

I hope you have as much fun on your trip as we plan to.

Thanks so much for this! I just ordered a bunch for Christmas. I added some wristlets for teachers which then I'll put a gift card in. With the $30 off, the wristlets were free!

I love getting Christmas gifts out of the way. Glad I could share a good deal.

Thanks for posting! I wanted the large duffle for my daughter. For a few dollars more I was able to get the cosmetic bag for her stocking, the Miller bag to put away for next year, and the tote I may keep or give to my mom for Christmas. Yeah!

Woo hoo! :cool1:

Thanks, got a new rolling duffel :)

Awesome! I think it's a nice excuse to get Vera luggage!

Thank you so much!!!!

I just got cosmetic bags for my 2 girls and 4 nieces-- I'll fill them with hair ties and lip balm.

I got mom a tote.
And I got the free tote... not sure whether I'll throw that under the tree for me, or use it for someone.

All for $131 :)

Glad you got some shopping out of the way.

Can't thank you enough! Great deal with a great company. Took three toughies off my Christmas list this morning before I finished my first cup of coffee!!!

Keep the deals coming, I've got LOTS of toughies on my list!!!

So happy you could take advantage. Every time I find a deal now my DH asks if I plan on sharing on the Dis. He is catching on now! :disrocks:

My DH bought me for Christmas in Berry Paisley
Grand Traveler
Large Duffle
DS teacher break away lanyard
All were on sale extra 25% off
He got me the tote for free in ribbons. Used Autumn code for another $30 off. Shipping free. Came too a little over $100 for $283 worth of product. I am going to be happy on Christmas. First time I bought luggage in 40 years. I still have the hard case type with no wheels. Thank you for the heads up.

Awesome purchases there! Vera luggage is very nice.

No, go back, log in and check your order history. It will list everything you've ever ordered with them. If they have the order it should be there, right on top.

this only works if you have an acct with them, if you jut placed the order you need a confirmation number to pull it up, and i was in to much of a hurry to write it down, figuring to get it from the email, but still no email, but my C does show 3 pendings, so hopefully all is good

Thanks. Got some great deals on gifts for my mom for Christmas. Plus a few things I have been eyeing.

Was able to get some co-worker Christmas gifts. Zip ID cases plus a smart phone wristlet, placemats, tote bag, packing cubes and an e reader sleeve for $76.00!

Thank You!!!

Question? I don't own any Vera Bradley products, while looking at the little hipsters I liked the pattern placements on most of them on the VB site. While checking out same ones's on another site I didn't like some of the placements in the same patterns. Getting a sale like the one in OP's post should I expect to get pattern placements that are not as good and maybe returned because of it?

I got a large duffle bag (so excited, I really wanted one and dh can give it to me for Christmas!) cooler tote,( apron,recipe card holder and picture frame all the same pattern which I will use in a gift basket) Then I also got the free tote! all for $82 with tax:cool1: Thanks for sharing this great deal!!!!

Thanks for sharing! I got some stuff I've been eyeing forever for my birthday/Hanukkah! For $90, I got the laptop sleeve, large duffel, mailbag, and free tote.

I can't get the code "autumn" to work. I keep getting that only one code can be used and that one has been automatically applied. I guess that's the 25% off.

Any advice? I don't need to be shopping for Vera Bradley, but I can get a Grand Traveler for $36 in my favorite pattern...

I can't get the code "autumn" to work. I keep getting that only one code can be used and that one has been automatically applied. I guess that's the 25% off.

Any advice? I don't need to be shopping for Vera Bradley, but I can get a Grand Traveler for $36 in my favorite pattern...

You have to spend $100 to get the $30 off deal, I was at $98 and added something small to get the price to $100 and then the code worked:)

Question? I don't own any Vera Bradley products, while looking at the little hipsters I liked the pattern placements on most of them on the VB site. While checking out same ones's on another site I didn't like some of the placements in the same patterns. Getting a sale like the one in OP's post should I expect to get pattern placements that are not as good and maybe returned because of it?

In my experience pattern placement is random but and I've never had an issue no matter where I bought. The sale items are usually last seasons fabrics, not oops items.

For me the 25% off was automatic but advertised as a 2 day only event. The only code I entered was autumn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter