Vera Bradley 25%, free tote & shipping plus $30 off $100

APiratesLifeForMe2

DIS Veteran
I just scored an awesome deal I had to share. We are going to Disney in 37 days and my MIL will be celebrating her birthday as well. I have been contemplating getting her luggage for her birthday that she can use on the trip. She loves Vera Bradley so I have been checking deals and today was the mother of all deals!:cheer2:

On sale was a 22' rolling luggage for $196 (only one pattern choice) plus extra 25% off all sale items (2days only) plus free tote with a purchase of $125 or more (choose your pattern). Free shipping comes on orders over $75 and I checked retailmenot for a coupon and got an additional $30 off $100 using the code autumn. :yay:

MIL Christmas and Birthday gift both taken care of!

:thumbsup2 That's great! I saw this deal this morning too! I had already placed an order for the same items the other day. But with this deal, it was cheaper. So I just reordered everything and plan to return my other order.

Ebates has 3% cashback too and the coupon code, so I shopped through their link.

I got my mom the tote in canterbury cobalt and the julia handbag in night and day and my mother in law the tote in caterbury magenta and the julia handbag in night and day too. My total cost was $85.81! Awesome deal!

Wow you got a really great deal! :cool1: Vera Bradley does have some sweet deals if you look frequently and get on their mailing list.

I showed my husband and told him it could be my christmas present. He said, "Can't you shove everything into your pocket?":rolleyes2

Thanks for the heads up for this! I noticed too that for the tote bag offer, you only have to get $125 worth pre-discounts. It didn't let me chose what color tote I got but it was the cranberry cobalt. The tote is listed as a $49 value.
So I got over $125 worth of sale items plus the tote bag for around $73 with the sale discount, the free shipping and the $30 off! :cool1:

Great Deal with that code!!!

Once in the shopping bag it did allow me to change the color of the free tote.

I did make sure that is did remain free after changing the color and it did.

I got my Christmas present.

I was just coming to post this deal too, thanks OP! I definitely got quite a bit of Christmas covered!

It will let you change the color of your free tote, and there are LOTS of colors to choose from - lots of their newer patterns too! Just click "edit" next to the tote once it is in your shopping bag, and it should open a new window where you can choose a new color and then click "update shopping bag."

ETA: Mr. Rebates has 4% back for Vera too!

Where do I find the link and this deal?

www.verabradley.com

Any items on sale are an extra 25% off the sale price, discount is automatically applied when you add the item to your cart.

Free tote is automatically added to your cart when you spend $125 before the extra 25% discount. You can change the color of the tote by clicking "edit" on the tote once it is added to your cart.

Code AUTUMN takes $30 off a $100+ order.

Where do I find the link and this deal?

www.verabradley.com

25% off sale items will happen automatically (discount shows in cart).

free tote with $125 (BEFORE 25% discount - good deal!!) will be added to your cart automatically. you can change the fabric pattern once in your cart, if you'd like

shipping is automatically free after $75

$30 off $100 purchase (this is AFTER 25% off) - code is AUTUMN

depending on your sales tax and how close you can get to $100 before the coupon...you should be able to place an order for about $75-80 and take advantage of all the deals above.

When you get to checkout, you can change the color of the tote by clicking on edit. Just make sure you picked one of the free colors.

I also used ShopDiscover to save an additional 10% at the end.

Darn, I couldn't figure it out. But that's alright, the cranberry cobalt looks nice! :) Glad though that you can indeed change it if there's a pattern you want.

WOW what a sale thank you. I will be getting 4 bags for $70 after the savings!!! These will be my very 1st Vera Bradlys...

How long is the sale on? Did it start today?

Oh my gosh I am so lucky that I did not buy the things in my cart last night and was able to take advantage of this sale today. Got 3 more items plus the free tote for what I'd of paid for the 3 items in my cart yesterday. Woo-hoo yay me! More Christmas items bought for no more money. I love it, my luck doesn't usually work that way! :thumbsup2

Many thanks, it more than made up for WDW not having the bag I wanted in stock!
Funny the more I look at the VB WDW patterns the less I like them anyway!lol

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been looking for a bag for our trip next month and this was just the kind of deal I have been waiting for. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone... ordered some great wristlets for christmas for very little $$. Got the extra discount, free bag and the $30 off!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter