Vera Bradley 2011 Outlet Sale

CajunDixie

<font color=purple>"Carpe diem, quam minimum credu
From the Ft Wayne paper:

Verbatim: Vera Bradley sets date for outlet sale tickets
Statement issued Friday:
Fort Wayne, Ind. (November 5, 2010) - 2010 Vera Bradley Outlet Sale tickets go on sale February 1. Tickets for the first two days of the sale are $5 each and will be available at http://www.ticketmaster.com, authorized Ticketmaster locations and the Allen County War Memorial Ticket Office.
Vera Bradley Outlet Sale
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
Fort Wayne, Ind.
Wednesday, April 13 & Thursday April 14 - Tickets Required
Sessions:
7:30 am - 10:00 am
11:00am - 1:30 pm
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday, April 15
8am to 8pm
Saturday, April 16
8am to 8pm
Sunday, April 17
10am to 5pm
Vera Bradley (Nasdaq:VRA) is requiring tickets for the first two days of the Sale to better control crowds. Three thousand tickets will be available for each session.
While tickets are not required during the weekend portion of the Sale, everyone who makes a purchase will be required to complete the free registration process.
Pre-registration will be available beginning February 1 at http://verabradley.com. Registration kiosks will also be at the Coliseum during the sale.
Vera Bradley handbags, travel items, accessories, stationery and eyewear will be available at the Fort Wayne Outlet Sale for up to 65% off of retail prices!

May the catfight begin! Errrr I mean I hope we all have great luck getting what we need....want!

I hope this cuts down on the craziness!! Went this year for the first time, my friend and I stood in line for three hours to get in, all the while saying we would not be doing this again, then stood in line for another 2.5 hours to pay saying we are not wasting our time on this sale ever again! - Now we are making plans to attend next year:rotfl:

It will always be crazy!! I feel sorry for the men and kids that go.

I am considering going. Is it better to go on the first day when the selection is better or do the prices get discounted more over the weekend?

Do you think it's worth it? I have wanted to go for two yrs, but the first yr, I was very pregnant and not up to standing in line and a long car drive. The second yr, I had a young baby that I couldn't leave at home. One of my friends went and was so disappointed. She had gone previous yrs and loved it, but last yr, the deals were not that great, the selection was not good, the lines were awful too. She said she would have been better off saving herself the trouble of the drive/time by just ordering online or calling up one of the outlet stores and having them ship to her. I feel like the annual outlet sale probably isn't that good compared to before, b/c now VB has their own B&M outlet stores, so send stuff there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter