• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Venues?

madscientwist

Earning My Ears
I am just starting the process of planning our wedding. We meet with our consultant for the first time in just over a week and I am not sure which venue I would like to use. Is there somewhere I can go to see all of the possibilities? The website did not seem to list them all unless there are a lot less than I thought.

I like the pavilion, but not sure where the reception would be. I do like the backlot tour venue that is shown for Disneyland but do not see anything like that in Disneyworld. Any suggestions?

Any s

I don't think it was called back lot tour...but had that sort of theme, had like old movie props and such. Looked really neat, and actually really pretty done up for the weddings.

Thank you for the link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter