• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VENT! Another one bites the dust...

What's the point of ignoring someone if they don't know that you've ignored them? So, you post a thread about it and hope they figure out that it's them so that you can get that last little dig in. :)

So, you post a thread about it and hope they figure out that it's them so that you can get that last little dig in.

LOL

My kids put their hands over their ears and scream
LA LA LA LA LA LA

I CAAANNNNN'T HEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRR YOUUUUUUUUU!

Originally posted by Robinrs
I know you can see me because, as I'm sure people have realized, you can't ig a mod! :crazy2: I'm sure that ticks off a few people!

I personally have a very short IG list due to the fact that I usually HAVE to read some stuff. It's a part of the job, I guess. :teeth:
LOL! I have never tried that with a mod. :laughing:

Someone had a post on here the other day about ignore lists. Got me thinking. ;)

Originally posted by I_Know_You2!
cc, I have never seen you be rude to anyone, even in the good old days! I see you as being very polite and considerate of others. Just wanted to say.

thanks. i know i lose my temper sometimes, but i try. :crazy: :)

"What's the point of ignoring someone if they don't know that you've ignored them? So, you post a thread about it and hope they figure out that it's them so that you can get that last little dig in."

Sure seems that way to me. I don't believe that I have ever announced when I put someone on my ignore list.

Originally posted by Lisa F
What's the point of ignoring someone if they don't know that you've ignored them? So, you post a thread about it and hope they figure out that it's them so that you can get that last little dig in. :)
Actually, no. I didn't post at all on the thread that got me.

Originally posted by Pin Wizard
Actually, no. I didn't post at all the the thread that got me.

:confused:

So what exactly IS the point of this thread??? (Somebody copy this so PinWizard can read it,please!:rolleyes: )

Originally posted by caitycaity
thanks. i know i lose my temper sometimes, but i try. :crazy: :)
Wow, Caity...if you've ever lost your temper, I've never seen it.

Can you see me? :sunny:

I have chosen NOT to use the ignore feature because the irritating people amuse me! Besides, its more fun to just ignore them for real!

Originally posted by JayBee

So what exactly IS the point of this thread??? (Somebody copy this so PinWizard can read it,please!:rolleyes: )

There's a lot of quoting going on in this thread. :p :p :p

Originally posted by Pin Wizard
Wow, Caity...if you've ever lost your temper, I've never seen it.

you didn't read the old debate board did you? :crazy: :o

In my experience, those who advertise that they have put someone on their ignore list are in the same category as those who YAGE -- doing it for attention only. It's only meant to upset people, and does nothing positive, so why do it if it's not for getting attention?

Ahem.

*crawls back into hole*

LOL! I can read it.

Sorry...probably should have put "VENT" in the title. I'll add it.

Here ya go JB. Now someone needs to quote me too so she can see it. LOL

Originally posted by workinggal
Does anyone else find it childish to announce that someone has added someone else to their ignore list? :rolleyes:

::yes::

I'm know I won't be able to sleep tonight wondering who it is...but I bet they know and that's the whole point, right? :rolleyes:

Of course, I imagine I'm on a good many ignore lists.:teeth:

Originally posted by caitycaity
you didn't read the old debate board did you? :crazy: :o
I pretty much stayed away from the DB. You can see why. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter