Vender Game...

ok...

gets nothing

-poke poke poke poke poke just poking the machine so i put in nothing poke poke poke poke poke-

Oh no! You've pressed the self-destruct button!!! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Puts in stop self-destruct coin-

poke poke poke poke poke poke poke self destruction has been aborted

-puts in badger-

gets an angry annoying little brother...

-puts in book about the holy grail-

gets nothing, as nothing was put in. :)

- Puts in leftover birthday cake -

Gets 231 boxes filled with a magical surpise in everyone one.

- Puts all of the boxes back into the vender -

says" Inferno! Spooky! Dracula! BoomCrash! BlingBling! Frosty! YohoYoho!" then explodes

-Puts in coin-

Gets a Message "Total Balance: 234 Coins. Would you like to donate all your coins to charity? Too late, the bank has spent all of your money"

- Gets Experiment 344 to clone lots of coins, and then puts each one into the vender -

You get out what you put in which is 234 coins, but these ones are made of chocolate, not metal.

-Puts in a soccer ball-

Gets a copy of "Mario Smash Football"

- Puts in a copy of "Lion King 2", which I am watching on TV now -

Gets a huge plasma TV complete with surround sound, of couse, it has the "Lion King 2" in it!!

-Puts in horrible church going clothes!!-

Gets green flips and Stitch Hat.. Oh sorry I just took them :)

Puts in Inferno

Gets a message "Please stop putting in Magic pins: too much pixie dust clogs our systems", and then has a crunched up inferno pin come flying out of the vender.

- Puts in a Munchlax holding some cake -

Hey, where did the cake go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter