Velkommen! Touring Disney with my Norwegian friend! Dec. 2013 TR update 6/18/14

WOW, I'm just blown away at how many people have gotten the cowboy on GMR lately.

Oh poor PP and the lady at BatB. SO awesome that he enjoyed the show so much.

GAHHHH THOSE LIGHTS!!!!!! Honestly, just drop me there and leave me. I'll be good.

For some reason I want to start singing "It's a Small World" ;)

:scared1: THAT is crazy!!!!

I really want to try that grapefruit cake. It sounds so good!

It's a Small World would have been very appropriate in that situation!! And you really must try the grapefruit cake if you get a chance. It's so tasty! When we did dine with an Imagineer we learned the story of how the grapefruit cake was invented, but I'll save that for the next TR ;)

WOW, I'm just blown away at how many people have gotten the cowboy on GMR lately.

Oh poor PP and the lady at BatB. SO awesome that he enjoyed the show so much.

GAHHHH THOSE LIGHTS!!!!!! Honestly, just drop me there and leave me. I'll be good.

Maybe they decided to switch things up at GMR? It does seem like I've heard a lot more about the cowboys lately.

Yes, I am so in love with the lights! It seriously makes Hollywood Studios my favorite place to be in Disney during the Christmas season.

Hi Becky! Your DHS evening looked amazing! I would love to see those lights. I wish you'd had a better HBD experience - it's one of our favorite places. :goodvibes

Hi Becky! Your DHS evening looked amazing! I would love to see those lights. I wish you'd had a better HBD experience - it's one of our favorite places. :goodvibes

I think we just hit it on an off day - we did get the chance to go back for lunch in February!

I had the cowboy the first time the last time I rode it.
Nice pics of Osborne lights.
Hope you liked the dine with an Imaginear. I did that and loved it.
Caught up again.

I had the cowboy the first time the last time I rode it.
Nice pics of Osborne lights.
Hope you liked the dine with an Imaginear. I did that and loved it.
Caught up again.

Thanks! I loved Dine with an Imagineer. DH liked it though he had a few issues with the other guests and the questions they asked ;)

And that actually brings this TR to a close! We were up very early the next morning to catch a flight out, and were back home by around 11am. It was a fantastic time!

But there's good news! As many of you know, I also took a trip to Disney this past February to run the Enchanted 10k and do a bunch of other awesome things (Typhoon Lagoon, Characters in Flight, Dine with an Imagineer...). And I just started a TR for that:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51677291

I hope you'll follow along with me there as well! And thank you so much for all your comments, they really mean the world to me :goodvibes

Awww, I always get sad when a TR comes to an end. It really means the trip is over... :sad1:

... But it's much better when a new TR starts up right away!!! :)

Thanks for sharing this one Becky!!! Now over to the new one. :goodvibes

Awww, I always get sad when a TR comes to an end. It really means the trip is over... :sad1:

... But it's much better when a new TR starts up right away!!! :)

Thanks for sharing this one Becky!!! Now over to the new one. :goodvibes

Glad to see you over there! Thank you so much for following along!

Loved your TR, Becky!! Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Off to find your next one! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter