Veil or no veil????

lissies98

Earning My Ears
We are renewing our vows after 14 years of marriage. However our first wedding was a complete flop.... Start to finish!! So my question is would it be appropriate to wear a veil? I was just thinking something on the back for my curls to lay over not to have over my face. Thoughts???

It's YOUR day Hun, you do/wear/invite/say what ever makes you happy :)
Personally I didn't have one but I think they look lovely on other people.
Maybe pick your dream dress and then try it with a veil and decide from there. But I certainly don't think you should rule it out because your celebration is a VR x

I originally said no way to the veil but then I got sucked in.. and saw this gorgeous cathedral veil with 2000 swarvoski crystals and I couldn't help it! I think you need to browse and see what looks best on you. Just remember to check the price because wowzer, they are not cheap!

For our VR I chose a birdcage/blusher short with some crystals - (sorry for the picture size) - I think it's really going to come down to what you prefer - I say go for whatever your heart tells you! ::yes:: Congrats and have fun planning :banana:
Image15.jpg

I'm not wearing a veil, I'm going with a round the shoulder stole type thing - similar to the Belle dress from the Alfred Angelo range, it's made of tuelle so it's the same concept but without the 'veil' look if you know what I mean?

Besides the point, it's YOUR day so you can wear whatever you like :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter