Vegetarian places to eat?

FavoriteKitty

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. My family and I trying plan a trip for the first part of February into the second week. All 4 of us are vegetarians and I dont know anyone that is that has also been to Disney World. Do you have any recommendations for good meals that would be veggie friendly? We do love Italian and Mexican.

I really enjoy the vegetarian combination plate at San Angel Inn, and if you enjoy Mexican food, you might as well. You have to specifically ask for a vegetarian menu when you get there - the vegetarian meals are not on the regular menu.

If you want some place that has more than just one or two veggie options, I think certain buffets are the way to go. Boma definitely has quite a few options on their buffet, and at least the last time I ate there, Crystal Palace also had a decent selection of veggie options on their buffet.

I haven't eaten in Italy in quite awhile, but I don't recall it being very veggie-friendly at the time (then again, this was before it changed hands...maybe now it's better). I do like Mama Melrose in DHS - very tasty flatbread pizza. Not sure what else they have that's veggie though.

Every Disney-run table service will have at least one veggie option, and whether you like it or not will determine whether you think it's a good place to eat or not.

For nice lunch sandwiches, I like the Wave at the Contemporary, the Plaza restaurant at MK and Columbia Harbour House at MK (they also have veggie chili if you like that). But, each of these places have *one* vegetarian sandwich option, so if you don't like them, then...you probably won't like the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter