Vegetarian options at the restaurants?

dreamz

Earning My Ears
Hi folks,

going for the first time this april - taking 4 kids with me :)

What are the vegetarian options like in the restaurants? the missus is a vegetarian and was wondering what the options would be?

It depends on the restaurant- some have a few options while others have none! In general, the vegetarian option is usually pasta, pizza or salad. Earl of Sandwich in the Village has a couple of great veggie choices. :)

i guessed as much!

still better than nothing!

didnt realise the agabar is halal too.

If you pick a buffet options, you will have lots of vegetarian choices
Or sit down restaurants ( Blue lagoon, walt, auberge, disney village...)
In the burgers places , it's a shame they do not offer a fish burger!
You can only find beef / chicken options...
Let's be honest the salads at quick service places are really not good!

If you pick a buffet options, you will have lots of vegetarian choices
Or sit down restaurants ( Blue lagoon, walt, auberge, disney village...)
In the burgers places , it's a shame they do not offer a fish burger!
You can only find beef / chicken options...
Let's be honest the salads at quick service places are really not good!

If she is a végé she won't eat fish. If she does she is just someone who doesn't eat meat ;)

OP - Agrabah has a lot of végé choices, different from the other standard buffets, and the only meat that is indicated as Halal is the Kebab meat.

Did you get informed by DLP that all their meat is halal as it's useful to know for the future ?

Walt's do a risotto and the Silver spur does a nice mushroom ravioli dish from all accounts in the t/s ones.

France like some other European countries think that all végé eat fish so will be often offered it, same as ham on salad as they don't see it as meat. It's got better but there is still a long long way to go :rolleyes:

France like some other European countries think that all végé eat fish so will be often offered it, same as ham on salad as they don't see it as meat. It's got better but there is still a long long way to go :rolleyes:

I understand from a friend that being vegetarian in France is quite a challenge. She tells me a story of ordering a salad once and it came with as you said cubes of ham mixed in it and also asking to see the vegetarian menu and being given a list of fish dishes.

Annettes has a very yummy veggie burger called Green Piece, and the tortellone at Manhattan in HNY is my obsolute fave :D xxx

hi im vegetarian and havent had any problems on our 2 visits. i also have a cheese allergy which i thought would make it impossible, but i was pleasantly surprised. buffet restaurants are great as cater for all also tried blue lagoon, walts, cafe mickey, annettes, rainforest cafe, auberge de cendrillon, with no problems and buffalo bills made me a special meal. reading the restaurant menus before we went really helped, hope you have a great trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter