Vegetarian at San Angel Inn?

cheryterese

DIS Veteran
When we ate at San Angel Inn 3 years ago they had a vegetarian menu with 2 items on it. I don't see anything vegetarian listed on the menus I'm looking at now. Does anyone know if it's still possible to get a vegetarian meal there? Thanks.

I suspect the restaurant has off-menu options for vegetarians. I also wouldn't be surprised if the vegetable tacos appetizer could be turned into an entree.

The last time we were there - maybe a year ago - they did give us a few vegetarian options when we asked. I don't recall them being written down here, but maybe it was just our waiter. I remember that we ordered a plate that was tortillas, beans, and veggies. It didn't look like much, but was actually pretty good and filling. The veggies seemed fresh. They also offered an adult sized portion of the kids cheese quesadilla and it seems like one more thing but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.
Generally speaking we prefer the vegetarian options at La Hacienda across the way, but San Angel is okay. The margaritas are good either way. :)

Thanks. We've never been to La Hacienda. It was open last time we went, but waving to the boat occupants is a good diversion for my kids. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter