vegetarian at ohana

prudence64

DIS Veteran
I don't usually like to special order but would have to if we went to ohana. Is it still true that you can get a good vegetarian/vegan meal if you call ahead? I wouldn't want to spend the money just for side dishes.

Hello! My friend who is a vegetarian dined here with me on my birthday so I can share some information with you. It is not needed to call ahead and they do have some different options. She was not vegan and does occasionally eat chicken, so I do not know how it would fit into a vegan stand point. She was offered a different appetizer of assorted hummus and vegetables/pitas and I believe she could have the salad and the bread. She was given an entree that was a huge vegetable and pasta dish with tofu dish that she said was absolutely delicious. I know I have seen photos on the internet before so you may want to try searching. She was very pleased and I think as long as you don't mind others eating the meat, as they come around with it on big skewers to your table you can still enjoy the restaurant.

This link has some information, some is related to vegan, but also gluten and dairy free as well so mileage may vary, but should give you a general idea

http://www.glutenfreedairyfreewdw.com/ohana-dinner-table-service-polynesian/

Hello! My friend who is a vegetarian dined here with me on my birthday so I can share some information with you. It is not needed to call ahead and they do have some different options. She was not vegan and does occasionally eat chicken, so I do not know how it would fit into a vegan stand point. She was offered a different appetizer of assorted hummus and vegetables/pitas and I believe she could have the salad and the bread. She was given an entree that was a huge vegetable and pasta dish with tofu dish that she said was absolutely delicious. I know I have seen photos on the internet before so you may want to try searching. She was very pleased and I think as long as you don't mind others eating the meat, as they come around with it on big skewers to your table you can still enjoy the restaurant.

This link has some information, some is related to vegan, but also gluten and dairy free as well so mileage may vary, but should give you a general idea

This was our experience. This is a picture of our vegetarian diner's appetizer and main AFTER she finished eating. (She also ate the shrimp off the skewers)

Attachments

• 575372_10150774592686703_875214053_n.jpg
    575372_10150774592686703_875214053_n.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 37

Was just there and yes, this was the exact case. Different kinds of hummus and chips. The main course was just a veggie plate with tofu though and no pasta. I also ate the shrimp. It was all incredible!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter