• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegas Show Tickets

Cali_Sparrow

DIS Veteran
My boyfriend and I really want to see the Cirque Du Soleil Beatles LOVE tribute show on Dec 16th. Every time I look up ticket prices, the best I can find are $128 each! :scared:

We are on a student budget so obviously we can't afford $128 each.
There has to be a way to find them cheaper than that...
We don't really care about seating, we just wanna see it at this point.

Anyone have tips?

Keep an eye on broadwaybox.com to see if a discount offer comes up. The current offer only goes through late Nov, but they usually have this offer available (25% off). I've used it before to see "Love". If that doesn't work, you can check while you're in Vegas at the Tix4Tonight places that are scattered around the Strip, to see if they have any tickets for that evening's show (they sell at a discount, sometimes 50%). You'd need to be there early, as soon as they open, to get them.

Wow, just checked the Mirage site and it looks like they've jacked up ticket prices for the Holidays (starting the day you want to see the show) by $10 each level. I've never seen anyone do that before. Very strange. Usually, things are pretty dead at that time of year, so everything's discounted. Your best bet might be the Tix4Tonight places.

Good luck to you!

Usually, things are pretty dead at that time of year, so everything's discounted.
Yeah that was our big motivation to go during winter! And of course it backfired on us for this show. At least our hotel was super cheap.

I will definitely look at Tix4Tonight when we get there.

Travelzoo has a $30 off deal right now, but of course it excludes the date we need!

I love Tix4Tonight...it was so convenient and cheap! Then you back the next day...save a few bucks and you don't have to wait in line.

Great place and lots of locations on the strip!

Have a great holiday!

Can't you do a time-share presentation to get free tickets? Last time we were there we were offered a ton of freebies just for listening to a 90 minute presentation. The wife and I are big fans of this method. You might have to get tough with people and say NO 50 times, but they will give you everything but the kitchen sink for listening to their pitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter