Vegas hotel recommendation w/kids

seventyone

Earning My Ears
I posted a few weeks back asking about the construction project next to Monte Carlo. DH and I have stayed there in the past and we really love it but we are not going to take the chance that we will have a room on the construction side. We were really excited about bringing the kids there, mainly for the pool (wave pool, lazy river). Anyway, can anyone recommend a hotel that has a great pool as we plan on spending most of our afternoons there. Our DS's are 8 and 3.
Thanks so much!!!!!

Mandalay Bay, is the place your looking for. It's a little bit more expensive then Monte Carlo BUT the pool their is the best in town. And like any hotel you have to be a hotel guest to get into the pool area.

MandalayPool.jpg

I have stayed at Mandalay Bay and love the pool area but if I were going to bring my kids I would definately pick the MGM grand-HUGE pool area (5 or 6 pools?) with a lazy river and a shallow pool connected to it. It does not have a wave pool like Mandaly Bay though but with your kids ages I don't think they'd miss it. I see more kids at MGM too, Mandaly Bay is more pricey and attracts less families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter