Vegas Girls Only Trip ~ June '09 **OLD THREAD**

I was thinking of food for the room.
Does everyone like breakfast burritos?
I don't mind making breakfast.
Mimosas?
Nothing fancy just bacon, eggs, cheese, potatoes?
Bagels w/ cream cheese?
Fruit?
easy stuff.

I have to eat in the mornings or my tummy is very upset and sickly.

Do we need to bring movies for slumber party night?

Mimosas?
Bagels w/ cream cheese?
Fruit?
easy stuff.

Love breakfast burritos, but I will still need my yogurt... And everything else sounds good, too!

And movies would be good, even for when we're just chillin' in the room, or is it chillaxing?

And, good news, I thought I was going to have to bring Aunt Flo with me but she decided to visit early so she'll be gone by then!! YAY!! :woohoo:

Love breakfast burritos, but I will still need my yogurt... And everything else sounds good, too!

And movies would be good, even for when we're just chillin' in the room, or is it chillaxing?

And, good news, I thought I was going to have to bring Aunt Flo with me but she decided to visit early so she'll be gone by then!! YAY!! :woohoo:

Sounds great then.

YAY for Aunt Flo coming early!!
I think she will be visiting the day after I leave, or at least that is when she is suppose to visit!

I can bring Bride Wars...well I have tons of DVDS so I will just throw some in my bags.

I think this thread is going to start getting VERY busy!!

So talking about letters....

I need a letter for the rings & boa's, I think that is all. Can you tell me what my letters need to be?? Thanks. Oh and the vouchers.

Beth & Theresa & Cheryl~ Marcies flight gets in at 10:30 now. Can we wait for her to take the shuttle to the Venetian before we head to brunch on Sunday?

I need to go and get my camera charger.
It is somewhere in my kitchen.
Now where is it???
fine with me to wait on Marcie; I also need to know how many letters I need.

My camera takes reg. batteries.

I wish so too!

I'm so freakin' upside down and over flippin' excited for Love. We have to check out the Revolutionary Bar too...or I could always go by myself. :rolleyes1
Oh right--like we'd let you go alone.

Mimosas?
Bagels w/ cream cheese?
Fruit?
easy stuff.

I'm the same way--I have to eat or my arthritis meds won't sit well. However, I'm not big on eggs--does bad things if I eat them in the mornings. So I will probably get something weird like a chicken breast or something. Protein, you know.

No, I don't think we can let you go by yourself, you being the baby and everything... :cutie:
Agreed

Hate that Aunt Flo--glad she's staying home.

Mimosas?
Bagels w/ cream cheese?
Fruit?
easy stuff.

Sounds good to me too! I love breakfast burritos. I need to make sure I get some V8 too (need my veggies some way :thumbsup2) and LOTS of water!

No, I don't think we can let you go by yourself, you being the baby and everything... :cutie:

Yeah, Wendell! You can't go by yourself :rolleyes1

Woo hoo!! I'm all good on that front too - yay :cheer2:

I can bring Bride Wars...well I have tons of DVDS so I will just throw some in my bags.

I love Bride Wars! I have some movies on my phone (Twilight, anyone???).

I think this thread is going to start getting VERY busy!!

::yes:: :thumbsup2

Where is Theresa? Cheryl? Bueller??? I am so excited!!

I'm here too!!! It's been a crazy busy day here, plus Jesse had a project due and his last final is tomorrow - drama!!

I am SOOOOOO excited for Vegas :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jesse is currently obsessed with Taylor Swift, so we're hearing Love Story over and over and over and over..........

fine with me to wait on Marcie; I also need to know how many letters I need.

I'm fine with waiting for Marcie too. Check out is 11:00 anyway. Should we wait for her at the Venetian or should she meet us at the Rio???

I'm so jealous that you all will be done with your pesky Aunt F. She should be with me pretty much the whole trip. :mad:

Oh well, 'cause I'll be in VEGAS!!!!!

The great thing about Revolutionary is that on Monday's girls get in free! :banana:

I'm so jealous that you all will be done with your pesky Aunt F. She should be with me pretty much the whole trip. :mad:

The great thing about Revolutionary is that on Monday's girls get in free! :banana:

One has to pay to get in a bar????? I'm outta touch.

One has to pay to get in a bar????? I'm outta touch.

You've never been to a place with a cover charge? Most places around here have one. That's why I like my dive bars and places that have "ladies night."

Where is that at??

So Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WaNNa StArT a ReVoLuTiOn, Wellllllllllllllllllll You knoooooooooooOOOooooW... We aLL want to chaNge the WoRLd!:upsidedow

Heyyyyyy GirLie GirLs!

What's shaKiN'?

Alright.. so everyone confess... how much luggage are you bringing?:rotfl:

I'm bringing 2 little suitcases.:upsidedow

Debra...how are you feeling? Is the healing progressing? Are you in less pain?:hug:

I thought about that, but I wasn't sure what time you thought you would be getting there. Of course, I won't have as much luggage as you, at least I hope not!!

Ladies, should we just meet you somewhere?

I think we will be fine. I cleaned out the trunk so there is plenty of room.

Beth & Theresa & Cheryl~ Marcies flight gets in at 10:30 now. Can we wait for her to take the shuttle to the Venetian before we head to brunch on Sunday?

Im planning on getting there early enough to meet yall for brunch as well.

Nope, Aunt Flo should be coming along with me. Better make room for her.

Stupid aunts!

So Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WaNNa StArT a ReVoLuTiOn, Wellllllllllllllllllll You knoooooooooooOOOooooW... We aLL want to chaNge the WoRLd!:upsidedow

Heyyyyyy GirLie GirLs!

What's shaKiN'?

Alright.. so everyone confess... how much luggage are you bringing?:rotfl:

I'm bringing 2 little suitcases.:upsidedow

I don't want to say how much luggage I am bringing. Its embarassing.

So I am hoping to be in Vegas by 10-10:30 on sunday morning. I want to make it in time to have brunch with everyone.

So saturday some people will go and others will say...i should have gone with them!

Then sunday more will go..and wendy and i will go...wwwwwwwwaaaahhhhhhh...why didn't we go with them!

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter