Vegan at 'Ohana

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
We are going to 'Ohana for a birthday dinner next week. One person going is a vegan. I realize there may be some better options for a vegan, and we will be going there on other days. I promised her there would be something for her to eat there, does anyone know what the vegan options they have?

Thank you!

We are going to 'Ohana for a birthday dinner next week. One person going is a vegan. I realize there may be some better options for a vegan, and we will be going there on other days. I promised her there would be something for her to eat there, does anyone know what the vegan options they have?

Thank you!

Salad, noodles, vegetables, bread. I would think they could come up with more, but off the regular offerings, those are the ones I remember.

Thank you. I did a forum search and found out they serve vegans/vegetarians a separate appetizer and entree (hummus and pita chips, then tofu with stir fried vegetables and noodles or rice) as well as have vegan ice cream so I now I know she will be happy. She can also have the regular noodles and broccoli. The salad dressing is not vegan, but maybe they can bring her some salad with either no dressing or a different one with no honey.

I didn't see anything about the bread, she can ask when we get there.

I don't know why I don't search first, none of my questions are unique probably. :lmao:

she will not be able to have the bread, but they will bring her pita with hummus, like you said she can have the brocolli and noodles. for an entree they will bring a stir fry. dessert is ice cream probably with chocolate syrup and strawberries. the vegan menu is pretty set, but dont worry she will not leave hungry :).

Just to update - we had our 'Ohana meal on Thursday evening. Vegan dsis had -

salad with oil/vinegar dressing (regular dressing there has honey which she doesn't eat)

packaged bread that is dairy free

hummus and babaganoush (sp?) with broccoli (pita chips are fried in the same oil as the chicken wings so she wouldn't eat them)

broccoli and noodle side dish

tofu stir fry

tofutti for dessert

She was very happy with the meal, the chef was super nice, and she felt that she got her full money's worth despite not eating the grilled meat/shrimp. So yes, even vegans can eat well at 'Ohana!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter