Veg. option at Le Cellier lunch?

KJay

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to find out what the vegetarian option is at Le Cellier for lunch. The official WDW dining site lists it as the potato gnocchi dish, but AllEars and the Dis menu sections both show a porcini mushroom ravioli dish. Does anyone know for sure? I've heard that the WDW dining website can be notorious for not updating its menus, but I was hoping to hear from someone who's actually been there recently...
Thanks!

We were there for dinner in late Nov., and it looks like the menu on WDW's website is more current. The king salmon two ways was no longer on the menu, and the replacement dish is the one listed on the WDW menu.

What is the dish that replaced the Salmon two ways? I was looking at ordering it next month. TIA

Just ate there a week and a half ago, and the vegetarian option was the pesto gnocchi. It was quite good, though the portion size was way too big. If you go for it, I'd recommend doing the special chef's menu version, since you get the appetizer too, and the salad from that menu was delicious.

Hi
We'll be there for lunch also, and I don't eat any meat. Has anyone had the porcini mushroom ravioli and are they good?

Hi
We'll be there for lunch also, and I don't eat any meat. Has anyone had the porcini mushroom ravioli and are they good?

It may not be available- my original post was about whether this or the potato gnocchi is now offered (it's one or the other, not both)- the consensus above seems to indicate the gnocchi is now served, not the mushroom ravioli. Which is a shame, because I was hoping for the mushroom ravioli! I've had it at Akershus, and it's delish...

Thanks for the info, everyone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter