• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

vb in 25 days!

DISNEYFOURME

Mouseketeer
Ok so where has this summer gone?! Our upcoming trip is less than a month away and I haven't even begun to prepare and plan. We opted to fly in a day earlier than our VB ressies (8/9-8/14) so that we can drive down at a relaxed pace instead of being tired from our long travel day. Except I haven't booked a room for that night. Thinking I would try to go somewhere near dtd so we still had the "disney feel" without actually visiting the parks. Now wondering where I should begin to look as its just a night and would love to get a deal. Does DVC or AP get discounts on the value disney resorts? Also need to book car rental as well. My dd is in the World Series next week and we have been soooo tied up with her softball this summer that I literally haven't had time to book and get excited. I will find time to read more of the VB thread one of these nights.. I did read about the bugs/noseeums so bugspray will be on my shopping list soon! Also considering buying a beach umbrella now that they are on clearance out this way and just checking them in with our luggage?! Thanks for any help!

hey there! We are 18 days from WDW and 24 Days from VB!!! We'll be at VB from 8/8/09 til 8/15!!!!

You will have an awesome time at VB.... hopefully we wont have another Fay! Yikes I dont want to go through that again!!!

I would stay at Pop Century.... you can get either an AP or AAA discount there.

wow.. maybe we will bump into you over there!! :) Hopefully no hurricanes!!! We were at Disney once during a hurricane and had to stay in "lock down".. I really don't want to experience it right on the beach!!! Enjoy yourselves! Can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter