VB Beach ramp access still closed.

madcoco

<font color=green>Learns something new here everyd
Was doing some beachhunting early this morning. While walking past the VB resort noticed that the beach access had taken/is still taking a pounding from the N-NE wind and rough surf.The sign is still there stating, "beach access temporarily closed" but did see 2 people use the steps.The bottom section of the ramp portion is gone.

Hmmm...I know mother nature is relentless, but I would think a better, more durable ramp access could be built. We were there in Sept, and the ramp needed some TLC then. :cool:

We were there in early November and the beach was in great shape! Sorry to hear that the access was wiped out. I'm sure it will be repaired-it was also in bad shape last year.

The steps and deck are still in good shape as is "most" of the ramp just about the last 10ft of boards are gone.The structure(pilings) are still solid.For those of you visitingfor the holidays, the resort looked beautiful all decorated up :)

We were there the 1st part of October this year and the stairs were open but the ramp was closed then, the last few feet were gone and they had access to it blocked off, so it has been that way for a little while now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter