Vaughan Mills Disney Store Outlet

cabmom

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="blue">The Tag Fair
Today and through the weekend, the following specials are happening here at Disney Store Outlet Vaughan Mills
-to celebrate the opening of High School Musical 3, in theatres tomorrow, nearly all HSM product is 50% off!
-CARS diecast cars, exclusive to Disney Store, are only $4!
-most costumes are running at 50% off, select others 25-40%
-all clearance has an additional 40% off, bringing the following prices: Camp Rock party-to-go $7.79...clearance adult and kids tees $4.19...Playhouse Disney pillows $4.19... and so much more!
-we are still promoting our core plush, regular $19.50, for only $10!
Also, there are only a couple of days left to pre-purchase your copy of Tinker Bell on DVD. Guests who do can take 15% off the entire store (some exceptions) on the day they pick up their movie (releases Tuesday October 28), I had a chance to view this film last week, and it's fantastic! AND it's the first of FOUR stories!
Pre-order today!

See you soon!
Sean

Are Cast Members allowed to promote there store through the boards:rolleyes1
However...thanks for the heads up.

FCM:thumbsup2

I believe that they have posted an email that they got. I got the same email.

any deals at the other(Hamilton) Disney stores? Thinking of taking a drive this week?

Can you special order to the stores? I'm trying to get a Mickey waffle maker and not having much luck unless I get it off Ebay and pay the massive UPS brokerage fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter