Various questions

Aristol

Mouseketeer
Dear DISers:)

I've just finished my planning for our June trip (20-27) and gathered some questions for the experts, I'm sure you'll be able to answer them;)

1. Will the train around the park run untill the end of the day? I think I read somewhere on this board that it runs only till the afternoon. Is it true?

2. Last time we were in September and found that Casey Jr. and Contes des Fees were open only from Friday to Sunday. Is this always the case in low season? Will they be open on weekdays when we go?

3. My niece is just keen on the splash in BTM and would like to see the geyser working. However we've never seen both working in September. Do you think we will have the chance to get wet on BTM and see the geyser working in June?

4. Can you please tell me what is the new route for Star Tram Tour and what is left out from the tour now?

5. GMWDS and Toon Train are mentioned as meet and greets, however as i can see from the videos it doesn't seem a queueing meet and greets rather a random one. Any one can tell me how they work?

6. In some countries like mine some EUROs e.g 500 EUR is not accepted in supermarkets and restaurants. I'm not affraid of having lots of 500 EURs:rotfl:and it is far from be to be nosy however I wouldn't like to exchange for money which is not accepted so ending up we're not able to pay our restaurant bills. Can you please tell me which one was the biggest EUR you paid with?

7. And my last question is about RS Tranports. I've booked a return service paid by cash. Will I pay for the whole trip when we arrive to the hotel or I will pay once when arriving to and once when we departing from the hotel?

I'm begging for mercy for the loads of question:worship:

Thanks in advance for your effort to read through this thread and for your answers:)
Aristol

I've just finished my planning for our June trip (20-27) and gathered some questions for the experts, I'm sure you'll be able to answer them;)

1. Will the train around the park run untill the end of the day? I think I read somewhere on this board that it runs only till the afternoon. Is it true?

2. Last time we were in September and found that Casey Jr. and Contes des Fees were open only from Friday to Sunday. Is this always the case in low season? Will they be open on weekdays when we go?

3. My niece is just keen on the splash in BTM and would like to see the geyser working. However we've never seen both working in September. Do you think we will have the chance to get wet on BTM and see the geyser working in June?

4. Can you please tell me what is the new route for Star Tram Tour and what is left out from the tour now?

5. GMWDS and Toon Train are mentioned as meet and greets, however as i can see from the videos it doesn't seem a queueing meet and greets rather a random one. Any one can tell me how they work?

6. In some countries like mine some EUROs e.g 500 EUR is not accepted in supermarkets and restaurants. I'm not affraid of having lots of 500 EURs:rotfl:and it is far from be to be nosy however I wouldn't like to exchange for money which is not accepted so ending up we're not able to pay our restaurant bills. Can you please tell me which one was the biggest EUR you paid with?

7. And my last question is about RS Tranports. I've booked a return service paid by cash. Will I pay for the whole trip when we arrive to the hotel or I will pay once when arriving to and once when we departing from the hotel?

Thanks in advance for your effort to read through this thread and for your answers:)
Aristol

sorry i will only be able to answer a few hopefully someone else can help with more.

casey jr and the storybook ride were not open every day if feb even though they were supposed to be. there will be a rope up if they are not opened so you will just have to check back for those two

the toon train is a queued meet and greet the train pulls up usually with chip and dale, clarice and lilo and stitch and you then queue to meet them. sorry i havent seen the other one

tbh i wouldnt be getting 500 euro notes what if you lost them :rotfl2: all your money gone in one go. in any case it would only be causing a problem for yourself i think in most places they are even reluctant to take 200 euro notes because of forgeries. i always get fifty euro notes and walk around for the week feeling loaded with my wad of cash :rotfl:

with rs transports you pay 60% on the way there and 40% on the way back. have a read through the email they send you the amount is usually written on that

hope that helps some bit

1. Will the train around the park run untill the end of the day? I think I read somewhere on this board that it runs only till the afternoon. Is it true? It should run all day.

2. Last time we were in September and found that Casey Jr. and Contes des Fees were open only from Friday to Sunday. Is this always the case in low season? Will they be open on weekdays when we go? They do often close in low season, but you should be fine at the end of June!

3. My niece is just keen on the splash in BTM and would like to see the geyser working. However we've never seen both working in September. Do you think we will have the chance to get wet on BTM and see the geyser working in June?Yes It is very likely

4. I dont know

5. GMWDS and Toon Train are mentioned as meet and greets, however as i can see from the videos it doesn't seem a queueing meet and greets rather a random one. Any one can tell me how they work?Sadly It can be a bit of a free for all. Once the trains stop, characters leave the train and mingle with guests. Handlers try to order the meets but sometimes it is to no ovail.

6. In some countries like mine some EUROs e.g 500 EUR is not accepted in supermarkets and restaurants. I'm not affraid of having lots of 500 EURs:rotfl:and it is far from be to be nosy however I wouldn't like to exchange for money which is not accepted so ending up we're not able to pay our restaurant bills. Can you please tell me which one was the biggest EUR you paid with? 89Euro. I cant see Disney having a problem with large amounts of YOUR money!:goodvibes

7. Sadly I have never used them. So I cannot comment!

Hope the answers help!:thumbsup2

Joe!

We were there midweek in June last year, and both these rides were open every day, so long as it wasn't bucketing down with rain, then the Contes des Fees closed.

We never hung around for the meet and greets at GMWDS, but love the toon train. When the toon train stops, the characters will mostly stay on their low-loader backdrops, and you go to them there. Its not queued, so you may find yourself in similar scrum conditions to elsewhere in the parks/studios.

I think 50 euro was the biggest note I ever had with me

I think you pay a percentage when you arrive at your hotel on your first journey, then the rest when you arrive at the airport on your return. Your driver will be able to advise, or you can email RS transport and ask them before you go.

Aristol

Hope this helps,

I've ridden the train from Discoveryland to Main Street at around 9.00pm when the park was closing at 10.00pm.

Re: The tram tour, we definately didn't see the costume room, I can't really remember missing anything other than that, but there were lots of green hoardings up which confused me.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter